New CKS White Widow Auto Fem Grow

batcrazy

This is my first grow! Really excited about this. Ordered beans from CKS and delivery was prompt and stealthy, about 7 days later. Began germ on 4/14 at 5:00 pm using the CKS cup of water method and am happy to report a 100% germination rate!

Checked for taproot on 4/17: 1/2" taproot! So, I planted it into a plastic 'party cup' with good potting soil. Will keep ya'll updated.

This is my first grow! Really excited about this. Ordered beans from CKS and delivery was prompt and stealthy, about 7 days later. Began germ on 4/14 at 5:00 pm using the CKS cup of water method and am happy to report a 100% germination rate!

Checked for taproot on 4/17: 1/2" taproot! So, I planted it into a plastic 'party cup' with good potting soil. Will keep ya'll updated.
Hey batcrazy! I'm gonna stick around for this grow..these cks ww autos kinda caught my eye and was thinking about trying them for my next grow. I was super excited for my first grow and with the help & info you'll get here, you will do awesome man! I've only been growing the crop king autos so feel free to ask some questions and I, or anyone on here will help you out!

Here's a couple pics of the cks candy cane autos I got going o right now..
420-magazine-mobile1862238854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1503495427.jpg

Here's an update for Day 6: (waiting for the photos that I uploaded to populate in my photos)
She's grown well over an inch in the last 24 hrs! I'm watering her every other day with bottled spring water (the O2 here is naturally nasty), approx. 10 cc's. Additionally, I'm taking her for walks in the sunshine a couple of times a day. I'll post the photos when they get approved, or whatever's going on.

Weather Report:
For today, no rain here, just clouds (partly sunny), temp is around 82 deg, hum 55%. Still keeping her mostly on a sunny windowsill inside. Think I'll wait until she's about a foot tall, or maybe at least one good, well-defined node before I transplant her. Ya'll let me know what you think, whether this seems like a good plan or not, and thanks!

For now, here's a photo of the taproot from germination:
IMG_038553.JPG

I am also just starting out with blackberry kush first time growing can you explain your germination technique much appreciate it

As for the detail #rpspanky: I soak the seeds for about 17 hrs in room temperature bottled spring water. If any seeds float when I first put them in I let them soak a couple of hours then gently tap them to the bottom. After 17 hrs have expired I pour the entire contents of the glass onto two paper towels folded over. Then I fold the wet paper towel over to cover the seeds, pour off the excess water and put the whole thing on a plate in the top of my closet. I check the paper towels for dampness every few hours. About a day and a half later open it up and check for a tiny taproot. When you see the taproot at 1/2 inch long, it's time to plant the little bugger! Hope this is useful.

Hi batcrazy,

I ordered the Auto White Widow from CKS an hour ago. This will be my first foray into growing. If all goes according to plan, my 300W LED will arrive from Amazon about the same time as the seeds. That gives me a few days to prepare my closet and pick up some supplies.

I'll be following this thread to see how you make out. Wishing you great success! :thumb:

cheers,
Gears

I would like to know if I can grow my white widow auto fem seeds using a 6 site hydroponics system. And if so could anyone direct to a start. Thanks. This will be my 1st.

Maybe you can give me some advice. I germinated 5 seeds but only 3 sprouted in the rock wool and they are less than 1/2 inch. I've got them under a humidity dome with 24 hour T-5 lights and on a seed warming pad. They seem to have stopped growing. What am I doing wrong? thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:l

Back
Top Bottom