Growing outside

Kidshaleen

I'll germinate over the next few days and when ready, place in starter cups with potting soil. Can I use miracle gro potting soil or does it need to be plain? Anyone have luck growing outside in MA (we're legal)? I have Candy Cane and White Widow.

I'll germinate over the next few days and when ready, place in starter cups with potting soil. Can I use miracle gro potting soil or does it need to be plain? Anyone have luck growing outside in MA (we're legal)? I have Candy Cane and White Widow.

I'm in MA too but I would use a grow tent just because our weather fluctuates so much so quick

And I wouldn't use miracle grow that shit sucks I'm in metro west area . If you have instagram follow my page @metroboomin_budz

hi what ever mix you use add perlite for drainage. you could always put in Big pot and bring indoors when weather is bad. legal lucky you. Here in the uk the lib dem political party anounced if they got voted in they would legalize cannabis. lol we can wish on. regards

Back
Top Bottom