What is Piff?

jdstone11

hey guys

recently my bf just told me to try some piff. he said it is some official shit. he said it was amazing?

what is piff?

sorry for the amatuer question

piff, huh? are you sure he didn't say kif or keif? i hope he's not talking about any kinds of "legal buds" that you see in high-times or anything. Those don't get anyone high, just a buzz i hear...but for like 2 seconds....not worth the $$

I JUST started using that word. Personally I use it for a strain because it's what all the husslers in Hartford call it, and they all sell the same shit.
They all use it for bud in general, but if I see some bud I say bud, when I see this stuff I say "oh, its that piff".

Where are you from by the way? Never heard it anywhere else?

I guess thats close enough. It's gotta be an East Coast thing, I never heard it before this year.

I havent gotten "Piff" in awhile, but it always has a unique smell to it.
My friend got some at a party last night, and when I smelled/smoked it I relized it was this same "piff" stuff.

Piff is a slang term for good weed. It started in Harlem, NY and describes the very good Purple Haze strand that you can get there. The rapper Cam'Ron popularized the term.

bring back an oldie, I just brought some today, but it looks rather skimpy. It cost me 20, I'll take some pics and post it in the media gallery with links later tonight or tomorrow. He said it was piff.

piff= stong haze or chronic...however be careful...i feel like they add some not so pure things into the mix....someone needs to analyze some straight piff from 140 and lennox.

Piff?

I like it.. piff.

Ight look my names Mike. I'm from Brooklyn. Around were i live, Piff is good ass budd,. Depending on who you get it from. Personally my Piff is just some amazing ass budd but that just me.:ganjamon:

piff= stong haze or chronic...however be careful...i feel like they add some not so pure things into the mix....someone needs to analyze some straight piff from 140 and lennox.

WRONG piff and chronic are two diff weeds...

skeet skeet said it right.
Piff is the "street name" for purple haze. As someone said its very popular uptown and in the bronx. Piff was popular because ppl growing it would harvest it late on purpose for that couchlock effect.

there are ppl who have just dubbed any good or laced weed they stumble upon as piff , but being from nyc, i cant tell you that that isnt the case. its just one of those things that no one corrects and keeps going on

weed tainted with foreign substances is known as "wet"

wtf? ya'll dont know what piff is? im in jersey and maybe its just a east coast name but "piff" is pretty good weed and has a nice strong smell to it. it is to me as same as haze maybe little less stronger

Alright let me break it down to yall piff started wit the purp and over time it became just a name for good weed with out a name 4 instense if u bought some ak47 u no it ak47 but what happens in this case guys buy it try it but don't have a clue what its call ed them u come around and buy it and ask what's this and if it doesn't have a name first thing they say is uh piff. I mean really u can't go bye names when u work with most dealers cause half the time they DON'T KNOW. Shit hell most of them couldn't even show u what a weed plant look like trust me I no.had the guy over 4 a card game a couple of times and not one them noticed the three 4and a half feet bushes I them sitting bye n the yard

i think piff is the same as kill or killer round here until someone names a strain . in the mid 1990's the good was called chronic. pretty sure its the same deal .

where i come from there are very,very ignorant people. they will call good brickweed hydro, even though its full of stems and seeds, and pressed down to nothing. i am not on a consumer level , but come on now? sorry-off topic-mean the same thing-piff?

on the legal herbs thing. i personally HAVE spent some money on these, and on occasion they work. you just have to do the research and find reviews and stuff. there's one site that has stuff that works really well (i'd rather weed, but its good if ur getting paid well and need to pass drug tests) and pm me and ill give it to you. completely legal, not detectable... gets you buzzed. more expensive than weed though. definitely NOT weed. but if you're interested, it actually works. and daaaammmmnnn i want some piff!!

Back
Top Bottom