Headshop in Illinois?

ibchiefn

yup i live in plainfield ((JOLIET)) illinois and there aint much around here you guys kno any good places?

also

tmrw is the 4th of july.....and i wanna be fuked up the whole day
so of course ill have some bud but the question is what should i buy? i have a nice lil bowl....should i buy a bong.....or some rollin papers or wat

gimme some ideas please?!!! i wanna be baked alll fukn day!!!

happy independence day!!!!!

i went to a joliet smoke shop b 4...all they had was pipes....if i was u i would look in tha city(chicago)..most likely youll find wat u need out there..or come to indiana..they got sum good shops to

I know of a few in the area:

Chresthill/Joliet: Rocky Mudds and Head Ventures are both on Plainfield rd. They are across the street from each other.

New Lenox: Tobacco 4 Less on Nelson off of Rt. 30

Any Hot Rags in any mall carry some stuff and alot of tobacco shops carry more pieces and what not now. I recommend Head Ventures tho. A little pricey but great selection and great pieces.

i currently live in plainfield too and am looking to buy my first piece thats actually mine to own and all that come with owning a nice piece

so i too thank you for the locations

---vurxg

yup i live in plainfield ((JOLIET)) illinois and there aint much around here you guys kno any good places?

also

tmrw is the 4th of july.....and i wanna be fuked up the whole day
so of course ill have some bud but the question is what should i buy? i have a nice lil bowl....should i buy a bong.....or some rollin papers or wat

gimme some ideas please?!!! i wanna be baked alll fukn day!!!

happy independence day!!!!!

Rocky Mudd's! Hey I'm on the East Side of Joliet..

Back
Top Bottom