Under light immediately after germination?

beeNjaMMin

I am using the seeds in cup way of germinating. Should I use separate cups for each or all in the same. once the root sprouts, is there a careful way to take the seed out? MAINLY, once the seed is sprouted and planted, should it be under light right away or should i wait for it to break the surface?

Re: under light immediately after germination??

well sprouted and germinated are two different things. Once the seedling breaks soil it needs light. Until then it has no idea the light is there except by maybe the warmness. One plant per container unless you want to take a chance on harming the little ones as you try to transplant.

when I am germinating the seeds in the cups of water, should i have the all the seeds in the same cup of water or should i limit the amount of seeds in each cup of water while im waiting for the root to come out.

do i need to keep the paper towel moist the entire time? if so, what is the best way to do that?,.. because i tried doing that and the towel dried out, so i left it in water and it sprouted within 30 hours.

how often should i check the seed, because i don't want to disturb it too much, whats too long when it comes to leaving the root exposed under the paper towel ?

Back
Top Bottom