• 4. Extra Saucy

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

Please submit a photos of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) We will only accept self-nominations. Voting will begin during the last week of the month. On the last day of the month, we will announce the winner of the contest.

Each winner will receive 25 extra rep points and a custom title or signature in their profile.

Rules:

1. One photo per member.

2. Each entry must be an original photo of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

3. The photo must include ONLY images of the nug. But you may add one image as a reference point for size.

3. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

4. Self-nominations only.

Let's see what you've got!

Re: May NUG of the Month Contest!

It is time to see those NUGS!

i will post one when i g et a chance.. i got some new nugs coming in today..

deans nug sure looks tasty, but IRIES picture is very nice aswell, and tokentx420's picture makes me jealous lol. I cant decide who to vote for yet. good luck everone.

^There always is!

Re: Vote for Nug of the Month - May 2008

1) and 4) are out for photographic reasons. (1.Please focus, 4. an additional light from the side will prevent the wash-out caused by lighting from directly behind the camera)

The dark color of #3 is attractive, but the fuzzies and nice green look of #2 promise the much desired clean taste of fresh bud.

Oh my! Thinking about buds got me thinking about bud. (I don't need to wait all 22 minutes, do I?)

Congradulations to all submitters, you grow better bud than I do. Well, I'm on a mission, gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom