Ron Paul: Going the Distance

If he would have demanded people introduce and address him as Dr. (Ron Paul), he would be up in the polls by 25%. He just needed a better manager, and some better choices of words. This guy is very intelligent. He has many of the same soultions that Obama has offered, but Paul takes it to the next level, which is impressive, however unelectable you become the further from the mainstream your ideas are.

Yep, but the republican party has already made it clear that they want to represent continued ignorance, see: McCain. The difference in intelligence between these two people is so massive that most republican supporters could not possibly understand the message that Ron Paul has explained.

Even Clinton has embraced the fact that ignorant racist white folk support her. If you cannot convince someone that skin color has nothing to do with who you are, how the hell are they going to understand real freedom?

P.S. I am the poster child WASA(White Anglo Saxxon Athiest) male, other then the fact I probably scored a bit better on my tests then most.

Back
Top Bottom