How to clean bong?

I either scrub it with a bottle brush with some Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castille Soap, or to deep clean it I make a solution of rubbing alcohol and salt (Coarse is better) and I let it soak for a few minutes. That's the best way IMO.

BTW- I'm new here.. *wave*

I don't have anything long enough to scrub the base of the inside..i was wondering what i can use.

You must use the Buddy Cleaner in conjunction with a cleaning solvent. I use Iso. alcohol either 70% or 90%.

I use 420. It's quick and easy. Can get it usually at your local head shop. Not very pricey either, and it's so cool to do b/c it turns blue and crystallites. Too fun to watch:grinjoint:
But I am very interested in you guys that use salt and alcohol. How much of each do you use for one piece. Does it matter how big your piece is?
:peace:

I use the formula 420 too and it works wonders, but it is pretty much just alchol and salt, except it has sumthing in there that deodorizes it too, I love it everytime I clean it, its just like the day I got it. You can get a bottle for like $8 and it will last a while I cleaned my bubbler atleast two times a week and it lasted me for about 3 or 4 months.

Personally I use Sea Salt, as its readily available and larger than table salt.

That too is cheap from the store.. You can use it without the salt if you'd like. just let it sit for a good while and rinse with hot tap water. NOT BOILING WATER

Ok how you do it? Do i pour achocol in the bong? like how much..and after i poured it in do i add salt? what kind of salt? then i'll just rinse it..I guess that's it?

yes pour the alcahol in the bong. then you add the salt or rice w.e you want let it sit for a while shake it up and all. then pour out the stuff and rinse bong througly with hot water. :peace:

is your bong a straight pipe or beaker style?? With my roor beaker I usually just use 420 but 70-90% iso alcohol with either sea salt or kosher salt (larger grain) does the trick too.. Just really depends on how caked on the resin is

is your bong a straight pipe or beaker style?? With my roor beaker I usually just use 420 but 70-90% iso alcohol with either sea salt or kosher salt (larger grain) does the trick too.. Just really depends on how caked on the resin is

Ahhh but RooRs are some much easier to clean then any Pyrex pipe out there. :ganjamon:

haha I have always wanted a pyrex But I'm looking into getting a vape next.. volcano :grinjoint:

as a head shop owner, i should be promoting some kind of bong cleaner... but i'll be totally honest with you... rubbing alcohol works the best. and it's cheap! You can use 70% or 99%.. and try to get a brush.... just make sure you rinse it welll.. Rubbing alcohol can be used for acrylic and glass for sure, with cermamics you may want to use an actual bong cleaner... but most are made with rubbing alcohol properties anyways.

I'm a strong supporter of alcohol and rice or salt.

If you have a bong that is compex in shape with little nooks and crannys, use salt because it is water soluble and if it happens to get stuck in a crevice it can dissolve...

Rice gets stuck and then you have to look at a piece of rice in your intriquite design work which can be disappointing. But straight tubes and simple designs rice works awesome.

So either or...

Back
Top Bottom