How do i smoke bubble hash?

lolitahaze

So my roommate just scored some bubble hash, but we aren't really sure the best way to smoke it. We were just gonna mix it up with some broken up bud and put it in a bowl, but i figure if there are some cooler, better ways to smoke it, someone on this site would know...

You can just smoke it on a screen in a pipe. A one-hitter will leave you with no wasted smoke. Don't put a full-on flame directly to the hash...cycle the flame off and onto the hash so you first get the vapors without applying too much heat, possibly allowing one edge to start to cherry...then inhale long and slow.

Or roll hash joints - "burritos"

Or vaporize it.

Wish i could get some hash ..:thedoubletake: If i do, I like smoking hot knifes, but i take like a 2 liter soda bottle and cut the bottom part off, fill it up with smoke from the hot knife and ... unleash the cap :roorrip: :peace: Or you could make a salad type of mixture, thats always fun.

I once saw a video of two guys smoking a pinch of hash. They lit a corner of the hash ball for about 10 seconds and let it burn, then covered it with a glass, the hash is on the table. Let the cup fill up with smoke, put a straw under the glass and suck.

Wish i could get some hash ..:thedoubletake: If i do, I like smoking hot knifes, but i take like a 2 liter soda bottle and cut the bottom part off, fill it up with smoke from the hot knife and ... unleash the cap :roorrip: :peace: Or you could make a salad type of mixture, thats always fun.

make your own..

^^ i dont know what strain your smoking but if it tastes like ass you might want to try something new other than adding hash to the bud lol

Really? I've never smoked hash that tasted good, including but not limited to: Trainwreck, SSH, OG fullmelt, Master Kush, Blackberry, Sour Diesel, Afwreck, WW, GD Purple, Caviar, and Romulan.

They all worked great and tasted horrible.

-Umpsy

thats weird....hash does smell and taste different than weed but i love the taste of any well made hash, its a lot thicker of a smell than weed if that makes sense lol

Back
Top Bottom