Stash Boxes

I don't know 'bout where you are~~
but here in N Calif~~you can find wooden
stash boxes all over at garage sales~~
Flea markets~~etc~~Good Luck~~
PEACE OUT~~

Butch,
I live as far south as you can go before you enter Mexico.

I am just looking for a good box where I can store my papers, my herbs, my roaches, etc. I was also thinking that a good cigar box might work.

I did like the exotic zombie boxes.

Thanks

High all,
I just found the tray I really think I want, is called "The Original Roll Tray" T4 Deluxe. Does anybody know if I can purchase this in US?

Hey ChargedBird,
look around at a local cigar shop, or ebay, and find a playboy bunny cigar box, they're cool as shit, but you got to get the churchill size box, it's the biggest one. might as well get a couple of the cigars as well, they 're pretty good.

Danaman,
Cool information, thanks. Do you have any pics of the playboy box? I searched and found about three different kinds. A pic would help me narrow my research.

Thanks'
:bong:

I have an undying love for "Wonder" boxes. They are hand carved and painted in Poland, and some of the more costly ones have little locks. I did Google search and found nothing, so you'll need to check your local art galleries.

:peace:

i actually have a small wooden antique cigar box, a little plain but brass fittings and very nice, i had it for 2yrs before i realised it had a secret bottom in it, if i flatten out an ounce it fits in perfectly.... love it
:rollit:

I must agree with the cigar shops. Sometimes you can get the last cigar out of one and they will give it to you. But sometimes they have them for cheap like 1-3 bucks depending on quality and size of box. You must get 2... ONe for the roaches and already tarry stuff and one for the clean stuff.. I hate sticking a dugout or something in my pocket that smells yukky. Or others smell it on me..

If you're interested.....I seen a video on youtube on how to make a stash box out of a deck of cards.....was a small stash box....but a great idea. You should check it out.

If you're interested.....I seen a video on youtube on how to make a stash box out of a deck of cards.....was a small stash box....but a great idea. You should check it out.

I saw that video. Its cool but its not the same as a nice wood stash box...

Heres my little stash box. I use to have a pipe that fit perfectly in there but I gave it away to a friend in need of a pipe one night.

YouTube - VID 00028 20101027 2332

Back
Top Bottom