Want to grow giant indoor plant

stewbacca6

Hey all,
i want to grow one big scrog plant under a 600W. Im thinking it will get about 2/3 of the light and some other herbs like basil will get the other 1/3. Also, the room will have CO2

In this case, what would be the best type of hydroponic type to use for the pot plant? Im thinking of a 5 gallon DWC, but would that be enough room for the roots?

haha perfect takes a long time to achieve...

i have no idea what kind of yeild you could achieve...to many variables i suppose
somebody with more knowledge than i will pipe up

One guy on another forum grew one plant in a 12 gallon bucket yeilded just under 4lbs it was freaking huge of course he running more than 600w, over 2k had CFL all around and using co2 in a space 3x4x10. The main trunk was huge he had a beer bottle he had posted next to it. I would have tried and made a bong out of that trunk then I could say to my friends hey man you know your smoking out of my plant.:smokin:

His setup.
Reeferman Hashplant
3 x 4 x 10tall space
2400 watts :)
CO2 with controlls
Chiller
KBS - DWC hybrid 4 gallons hyroton in a 12 gallon bucket and 6 gallons of res.
50lpm air with large disc koi pond bubbler
Flora Nova - Liquid Karma - Cal Mag Plus

It's against the rules it will be deleted, someone already message me for the link I guess that is allowed. I will send you the link.

Good God man!!! Now that's a trunk! That would have made a awesome bong.lol :smokin::roorrip:
7787th040506b.jpg

Wow, now that's a stump!!

What do you think the max yield could be with one plant in a 5 gal DWC, if all other factors were perfect?

Well, I can only speak from my experience with 5gal buckets of soil. I was able to grow 4 plants under a single 600watt bulb, with two of the plants yielding 6oz+ of quality bud each and the other two yielding over 5oz+ each (LST not scrog).

I can't see why you couldn't get well over a LB of quality bud with one plant under a 600w bulb. What I've learned about indoor growing is that it's not the number of plants that really important, it's how much light you can get to what you have. For me, growing multiple plants indoors is more about variety than yield.

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom