If Everybody Smoked A Blunt

marcop

I know i really never post here but i been coming here for like a year now. What do you all think would happen if everybody in the world at a certain time of the day would smoke a blunt, like it was some kind of law or something everybody would be so much more peacful dont you think?

Idk about other people, but I would be really fuckin happy if it was a law that you HAD to smoke.

^^me 4

yeahh said:
Like tea time in England
Lol. That would be fuckin sweet.

If there was a law that said everyday you have to smoke at lets say 420 I think that would be the greatest thing... Shit they really should make pot legal I mean they are spending way too much time and money on a drug that isnt even deadly... Why dont they take that money and chase after rapists and murderers leave the stoners alone...

im not realy digging all these damn laws i think that we should get rid some of the stupider ones and let the people do what they want as long as they arent hurting anyone

marcop said:
I know i really never post here but i been coming here for like a year now. What do you all think would happen if everybody in the world at a certain time of the day would smoke a blunt, like it was some kind of law or something everybody would be so much more peacful dont you think?

...and leave the mind the world could be a better place...

there's your answer man!

eh that would be fuckin great, as soon as it hits 12 or something everybody stops wut they are doing and lights up a blunt. thats what im waiting for.

AWW shit i need to get home for weed time!!!

Yeah, i think the world would be a better place.

Blunt ? No cigar paper for me, carcinogens are not my friend . How old are you ? Have you ever heard of 4:20? Haha ..... this already takes place my friend . Every day at 4:20 PM and AM, if you got it, you smoke it . Check people out around 4:30, they are happy , gay, giggling , all over the place , Check it

Back
Top Bottom