Whats Up?

bubblekarma

Hey guys! New to the forum! Love it! I am like everyone else here and like to smoke weed haha. I started at 19 and am almost 21 now. I dont smoke that much though.

Anways just thought I would say Hello, and I look forward to visiting more often!

whats happenin man. I'm sure I will be the first of MANY to say welcome. and for health reasons, you may want to consider getting a glass piece. smoking out of wood is possible, but the paint can't be good for you.

whats happenin man. I'm sure I will be the first of MANY to say welcome. and for health reasons, you may want to consider getting a glass piece. smoking out of wood is possible, but the paint can't be good for you.

Thanks man. I have been considering getting a glass pipe, that's actually one of the many reasons I joined, to learn more about glass pipes and such. The paint that I am using is actually sanded off on the edges of the bowl and I have been watching to make sure the paint doesnt melt at all. But I would like to get a glass one eventually.

WELCOME MAN!!!!........love the new tool brother!!!!!,.........uh o....I got an idea, get a wood burning tool and burn ....what else....."420".....down the flat side!!!!!!!!!LOL....good job man..................................PEACE

when you go looking for a glass piece, just make sure it is thick, pyrex is what you want. other than that it's all up to your tastes. i have had many glass bowls, but the first one i ever owned is still in my collection. it's the most durable piece i've ever owned. they really do become an extension of your body huh?

Back
Top Bottom