Quick Question...Please help..

stuemm4u

I'm on my first grow and it's budding pretty well...About 50% of the hairs are red..and I'm starting to see alot of new vegetation growing not just at the bottom but all over.....Meanwhile I have like 2weeks left before harvest time...
:cheer::idea:

I'm using the 12/12 lighting process....No nuts at the moment because I've been flushing the plant for two weeks.....I Start the lighting process @8 am and put in complete darkness @ 8pm...Or should i be doing the 18/6

I'm using the 12/12 lighting process....No nuts at the moment because I've been flushing the plant for two weeks.....I Start the lighting process @8 am and put in complete darkness @ 8pm...Or should i be doing the 18/6

no your good on the light cycle, you should be doing 12/12 during the flowering stage. the red hairs dont mean anything about how mature the plant is. you would need a microscope to the buds to see what color the tricomes are. they need to be cloudy or amber. you can pick one up at raido shack for 10 bucks. hope this helps.

can you get an y pics?

Hey thanks night -neo for the tips and i have a microscope but i think its not strong enough...I see that about 50% of the tricomes are very cloudy...Can't really see to much amber...But I'm going to get the camera and post a few pics...if you check my older pics..under Stuemm4u..But I'll update you all in a min...I also want to give thanks to weed420 for the help..

Back
Top Bottom