Worms Eating Buds... Help Needed Now!

This is kind of scary... my pard came over and brought w/him a worm. This worm in under 1/2" in length, is mostly green and brown w/some dark stripes.
Several were found a multiple plants in the same garden. It was noted that some were boring into the buds themselves.
Needless to say I am terrified for my pard and... personally, I have never had this problem so... I am reaching out to you all... my friend is very worried that this is could ruin his otherwise stellar crop.
I told him not to worry, 420 Mag peeps are the best... :bravo:
Please guys, I know someone here can indentify the worm and maybe even tell me how to get rid of these lil parasites!
For me, the most scary part is that his plants are well into bud, I'm really hoping we can get rid of these w/o having to cut and run or take a chance on ruining an otherwise great season.
Here is a pic of the lil devil:
Iznots_Worm.jpg

Get some BT right away and use it right away.

BT= Bacillus Thuringiensis

Sold under many names, Dipel is one. Just check out the label. HD or Lowes should have it.

Harmless to anything but caterpillars.

DD

Not a prob.

I get the concentrate but that might take some looking. Seems like everybody has the pre mixed stuff and that will cover you for a bit, till you find some concentrate.

They can ruin your buds in a heartbeat. I know from experience.

DD

We ended up w/some Azamax... couldn't find anything w/the exact chem you suggested. Used it as a foliar spray, it aggravated the hell out of them and we picked off quite a few by hand.
He'll have to hit them again I'm sure. It's horrendous to look at some of the big ass buds that have worm damage... AAARRRGGGHHH

Hey, wormy's gotta get high too!

so since young i feed and foliar; neem oil,insect soap, everything was going well. now i check outdoor top buds and i see green caterpillar and black dots. some bud is rotten and broke off
what to do? foliar neem? or rinse water early?

Read reply #2.

DD

That IS some scary shit Capt. Let us know how everything worked out. I hate smoking worms, insects and the like. My girl smoked an Ant and said it was the worst smoking experience she ever had. Hardly a week goes by that she doesn't tell me the story about smoking the ant.

Shot I know. Friend is sayiing to kill them by microwave bud
Hmm to hot will burn remaining thc shit. Neem oil and azatrol for feedings
Have picked off damaged area and picked off green caterpillar

Back
Top Bottom