217C SPIDER MITE CONTROL

217C-Pouch-Front-561x561.jpg
Benefits of using Spider Mite Control
  • Kills all mites and their eggs, ending the life cycle
  • Safe up to day of harvest when used as directed
  • Safe around children & pets when used as directed
  • Safe for use with beneficial bugs when used as directed
How Spider Mite Control works
  • Spider mites destroy plant cells by sucking out their contents and 217C unique formula works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites. 217C kills the spider mites eggs and kills the life cycle by coating the eggs with an oily shield that blocks respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out.
  • 217C is made up of 100% pure rosemary botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe when used as directed) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Types of pests Spider Mite Pesticide can kill
  • 217C kills spider mites, broad mites, russet mites and their eggs.
Where to use Spider Mite Control
  • Home & Gardens
  • Hydroponics
  • Greenhouse
Mixing Compatibility
  • Mix 217C with SNS-244C, SNS-PC
How to Mix Spider Mite Killer for use
  • Mixing 217C: Shake well before mixing. Mix 21 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water. For best results use warm (70 degrees F) Distilled or “Chlorine Free” water.
  • Spider mite spray: Make sure to spray under the leaves where spider mites hide & lay their eggs. Do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
SNS-217 Concentrate Spider Mite Control is made up of 100% pure Rosemary botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials.

SNS-217 Spider Mite Control is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).

SNS-217C Concentrate Spider Mite Control is a five to one (5 to 1) concentrate, one gallon of SNS-217 and five gallons of water will make a total of six gallons of ready to use spider mite control that may be used immediately or stored and used later.

SNS217C

hello editor i was wondering if some one could send me a bottle of sns217 i will pay for any costs because sierra does not sell this product in canada ive tried it and really liked it. if not no worries just thought id ask thanx again:adore::thanks:

hello editor i was wondering if some one could send me a bottle of sns217 i will pay for any costs because sierra does not sell this product in canada ive tried it and really liked it. if not no worries just thought id ask thanx again:adore::thanks:

Hey bluntbro, I am quite sure SNS will ship to Canada.

Try the link: SNS 217 MITE SPRAY
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

I live in Rhode Island, the local grow shop Hydro-Earth, will send it to you if you can not find any near you. I just picked up the SNS-217 after trying predator mites, ladybugs, soap and water, all help but nothing works quite like this product. :goodluck: spider mites are the bane of any Marijuana growers existence.

Didn't I already advise you last week that SNS will ship you free samples to Canada? They are not licensed to sell in Canada YET, however they will send free samples to get the buzz going there. Be one of the first to show your friends and local grow shops! Maybe it was another member, just contact them brother. ;)

Please contact them directly.
We are not registered to sell in Canada. We are going in that direction and hope to be register next year. However, we are able to send "gifts" and "samples".

Thank you,
Ashley Lemons
Sierra Natural Science
ashley@sierranaturalscience.com
Ph:(831) 757-1702
Fax:(831) 757-1909

found someone to send sns 217 to me . yeeeaaahhh sierra only sends one sample.just for every ones info. i found it at seattle hydro store. thanks again for all the info :peace:

One free sample is all any company should send, right? How else are they ever to make any money to stay in business? ;)
found someone to send sns 217 to me . yeeeaaahhh sierra only sends one sample.just for every ones info. i found it at seattle hydro store. thanks again for all the info

thats so true . already received it . spray and then 3 days later spray again. is this right? and then whenever seen or weekly or byweekly. want to make sure.:thanks:

Hello all,

Wells I'm six weeks into flower and I've got Spider mites, what should I do? I have the SNS-217 but shoud I use it this late? whats the best option?

Thanks

First grow and sooo nervous about spraying anything at this point, but will do whatever I have to for 'the girlz'. ;)
Just to confirm...ok to use (carefully) even tho we are just about 2 weeks away from harvest?

First grow and sooo nervous about spraying anything at this point, but will do whatever I have to for 'the girlz'. ;)
Just to confirm...ok to use (carefully) even tho we are just about 2 weeks away from harvest?

It will be ok since everything is organic but I have found. (my opinion mind you) that it will knock tricomes off the leaves. But, better to have some tricomes knocked off then to have them kill the plants.

just located the mite problem too I am 2 weeks out from harvest I thought u could use sns217 up to day of harvest any one know for sure
please let me know.I have a different product and I needed some info from the manufacture as soon as I mentioned medical garden he clammed up and wouldnt give me any info he said his boss wouldnt allow them to discuss with folks like me u know they market to us and depend on our dollars to survive and when u contact them they brush u off

Back
Top Bottom