Help please! Leaf edges yellowing and browning, flowering

max budz

Can someone please tell me whats going on with these? i have several strains going and its only happening to my Critical mass. theyre about 4 weeks into flower but it started on the bottom fan leaves earlier during vegging, it has now moved up on the plants and to more leaves. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can also click on my journal to see more on my grow

IMAG016813.jpg

IMAG01709.jpg

IMAG01676.jpg

Re: help please! Leaf edges yellowing and browning, flowering.

Hi Max...I am not a pro but from your pics looks like you may have a calcium deficiency or a mag deficiency with the browning spots. The leaf turning yellow looks like it could be a slight Nitrogen deficiency. I am going by what has happened to me in my grow. Have you checked the plant abuse chart? Hopefully someone will come along who can identify better what it could be.

Looks like Potassium deficiency. Your soil grow need some more bat guano or add some bloom nutrients should help them recover. I went and checked out your journal, all your plants are healthy only a few showing signs. They are in flowering now so increase P and K will work.

Looks like Potassium deficiency. Your soil grow need some more bat guano or add some bloom nutrients should help them recover. I went and checked out your journal, all your plants are healthy only a few showing signs. They are in flowering now so increase P and K will work.

Oh wise Twelve12, how do you tell the difference between potassium and calcium deficiency? They look the same to me, what are other factors? And I see alot of people using bat guano, what is the purpose? What does it do?

Potassium deficiency has what the picture indicated, the burn on the tips of the leafs and the edges. That's where it would start and work its way into the leafs. Calcium deficiency would have spots all over the leafs. Actually add kelp meal not bat guano I take that back. Bat guano has more phosphorous and kelp meal has more potassium. These are elements that help plants get their minerals from.

Calcium deficiency:
1134calcium-11.jpg

Potassium Deficiency:
1134potassiumdef2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom