Nutrient burn? Help.

White Knight

Hello everyone.

For the past few months I've started on my first grow and so far its going smoothly. I decided to join this forum shortly after as I knew it be a great resource to be a part of this community.

I've recently encountered strong symptoms of Nitrogen overdose in all my plants due to inappropriate soil, however not much damage was caused due to my diligence to take care of the plants. I flushed them several weeks back and they ALL seem to have improved immensely, however one is being odd.

Most of its big fan leaves are turning color into a worrying yellow around the edges/tips of the leaf, take note its still in vegetative.

This particular plant is one of the first clones I brought inside to my grow box, and it has been growing wildly ever since but has always had a dark green tint on the leaves, more so than others. I'm told the strain that I have is White Widow if that is of any help.

Does anyone have an idea why they might be turning yellowish like that, and what it means, and how I can remedy this problem?

Also side question, I've bought this product as it promised increased CO2 for my plants and was within my reach, does anyone know if it actually does any good? Here's a pic.

EXHALE Homegrown CO2

Cheers. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom