Help! Black tricomes!

GanjaD

I am a fairly new grower. I'm growing a Bubblicious autoflower and I am about 2 weeks from harvest. When I was checking my girl this morning, I found multiple "black" looking tricomes on her leaves ( mostly on the dying leaves). Not all of the tricomes are black. The tricomes that look black are mostly on the top half of the plant and mostly effect the shaft of the trics (the heads are either clear or milky). Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks, GanjaD

might it possibly be mold?

Hey D was thinking about black trichromes. I left my plants out well into the winter of last year and believe i had them also. All kept telling me that it was mold. the bags never smelled like crap. useable matter was to say the least pretty dam good. not my choice of wording consumers hounded the shit out of me till I ran out. I had some that did mold and there was nowhere near the same smell as the black trichromes that were on the tahoe OG. if thats what they were. I do not know for sure. I tried to go find some material from last year to shoot pics to put on here. Still looking. Anyway i will try to find somethin and hopefully get a goood shot of it. Richie

Only seen Blackish Trichs on feral weed that is dieing of old age. Usually after the 1st killing frost but also from just being way past harvest peak and only outdoors.( I live near a LOT of Fearal Weed that I enjoy studying ) Not a good program for you i'm sure., Good luck anyway..

Wow..this is a new one! In my experience changes in the trichomes correspond to the plants aging,they begin to wither and change color, but not usually black. Have you examined them with a magnifying lens? I'll keep digging though and see if there's any info around that can be more help for you...

Hey Ganja i am not sure if this what you R lookin fer. Take alook and see what you think. Dam camera would not zoom in any further!
smaller_seedlings_and_black_weed_006.JPG
smaller_seedlings_and_black_weed_005.JPG

Back
Top Bottom