Member Help Please nutrients OD/ diff? not ph - new leaves curling yellowing

HybridKGB

MEMBER HELP PLEASE nutrients diff? not the ph, leaves curling yellowing

NUTES: FOXFARM GROW
MEDIUM: SOIL & HALF COCO COIR
PH: 6.0 BRITA filtered water
PPM 350-450
OUTDOORS during daylight, CFL at night , 24 hours of light.

thanks to those that reply :thanks:with their best guess
42122.jpg

Re: Memeber Help Please nutrients OD/ diff? not ph - new leaves curling yellowing

U R Brilliant!! Thanks for your continuous feedback to member posts, you get all votes when we see your name at contest time! The plants were started under CFLs, then I put them in sun during day, I agree with your reply, what SPF should I use? Coppertone? (joke attempt) thanks again JC!
It is sunburned. Yes I am serious.

Re: Memeber Help Please nutrients OD/ diff? not ph - new leaves curling yellowing

plants went from 24/7 of weak CFL to 12/12 direct sun, I realy like your opinion. I cannot find "sunburn cannabis" info when searching net. I;m using screen to block some of the suns lumens, do you think they'll recover? thoughts?? thanks a million JiminyC!
It is sunburned. Yes I am serious.

I dunno about this sun burned jimmy??? It s a possibility..
He only using CFL's and if the outside temps were above 38*C for a few days and minmal water then maybe some heat/light issues but Ive had plants outside in our most arid areas where we get 40*C temps for couple weeks on end and plants been fine as long as theyre watered!!
I was thinking mybe a defic. but I am useless at this point as I cannot remember what it was - But there mayb a defic, or if the CFL is real close then well yeah it may have caused a burn. I accidentally touched my HPS light on my plants cola and few days later there was this crispy brown dead patc in the perfect semi circle of the globe! Poor plant.. It did grow still on the other side ok surprisingly.

sunburned from the sunlight not the cfls Smokey :p

It happens to nearly all plants, some more then others but it happens.

I have never not had a weed plant get at least some burn when started indoors and moved to out.

Like those little yellow dots on a few of the leaves those are sunspots. Eventually the plant will just get used to the uv rays and stop burning.

Also make sure its does not get wet when its in direct light.

thanks to both of you. Here is todays pic, I really appreciate your help.
SUNBURN_4_28_picture.jpg
I dunno about this sun burned jimmy??? It s a possibility..
He only using CFL's and if the outside temps were above 38*C for a few days and minmal water then maybe some heat/light issues but Ive had plants outside in our most arid areas where we get 40*C temps for couple weeks on end and plants been fine as long as theyre watered!!
I was thinking mybe a defic. but I am useless at this point as I cannot remember what it was - But there mayb a defic, or if the CFL is real close then well yeah it may have caused a burn. I accidentally touched my HPS light on my plants cola and few days later there was this crispy brown dead patc in the perfect semi circle of the globe! Poor plant.. It did grow still on the other side ok surprisingly.

If you transfer in and out using Sunlight then cooler CFL it will react strangely for sure at first. What I used to do to help them adjust is put them in a semi shaded spot outdoors for the first few days. Let it bare the cold night. I noticed your plant is high fiving so it is not totally adverse it wants to grow. PH might be a issue as well seems strange to go below 6.5 for soil grows I know a lot of people do it and have no trouble but not all varieties dig low PH. You can use a 7 ph water it might balance out the medium. It might take a week or so after a good flush to start making noticeable changes. Btw you grow gorgeous plants!

If you are attempting to harded off ya plant for out door growing...

I would suggest using a poly tunnel for a few weeks to let it climatize before tranfering to the out door enviroment...

Failing that you may wish to use a horticultural fleece or other suitable shade netting over the plants for awhile, which may be aquirable at a local garden centre etc

todays picture, very strange, so many variables, no different than last year, but never had this problem, time for a better strain, NOT TOO LATE! THANKS TO ALL ABOVE:bravo:
42914.jpg

sunburned from the sunlight not the cfls Smokey :p

It happens to nearly all plants, some more then others but it happens.

I have never not had a weed plant get at least some burn when started indoors and moved to out.

Like those little yellow dots on a few of the leaves those are sunspots. Eventually the plant will just get used to the uv rays and stop burning.

Also make sure its does not get wet when its in direct light.
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT RE: my Sunburn?" the plants are now Thriving!
P508.jpg

much rep to the ones who pointed out the sunburn I was gonna say the same thing and next time start in a more shady area fo sho :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom