Need help, first time grower

phili blunt

i got a seed in a half quarter i picked up on christmas and want to grow it.

my budget is real tight, just under a $100 cdn. i could probably stretch it to about 150 maybe 200?

what are all the materials i need with the budget that i have? i have a space; a basement closet (i'll take a picture to show you what i'll be working with)

ive been reading alot off this forum as well as what i should do. i have only 1 seed and dont want to mess up in the process and it dies, hopefully i can get some help and tips from other growers?

hope to get some replies...

peace

ok so i need a light source (how much watts?)
a 5 gallon bucket or pot of some sort...
soil (any reccomendations as to what kind of soil?)
plant food (what kind?)
a fan for fresh air (kind of... or is the ventilation aiight?)

anything else ive missed, can yall let me know?

philiblunt

One seed?Well sad to say the odds are a little against you.So lets hope if it does sprout it's a girl.For small personal grows,I have always found a rich soil base ie.foxfarm ocean forest.It contains guano and wormcastings,as well as diferent calcium supps etc.Planting in this mix will give your seedling pretty much all it needs to get to an actuall veg stage.To keep costs down continuing with organic based foods is a good route as you do far fewer feedings with less nutes.I like to use AN's Mother earth tea blend.As well I use Barricade,it is a pottasium silicate and helps to build your plants immunitys to heat,cold over/under watering and helps fight off mildews and molds.As for lighting there are alot of options for a space the size of yours.There are some phenominal high output compact floros that come in a variety of spectrums.No heat up to 12000 lumens on a 125 watt model.Envirolite and FHD.are to of the companys in this area that supply them.Hope some of this info helps man.

Back
Top Bottom