Deformed leaves?

aschand

So this is my first time growing medical ever or any kind for that fact. I have 3 seedlings that are all from bagseed. I transplanted them a couple days ago into ecoscraps potting mix, didn't have the money for fox farms. I haven't given the plants any extra nutrients yet. Due to my own inexperience they all went through a lot of stress in there first couple days. High heat, low humidity, I didn't have a light timer so the lights were all funky. But thankfully, it's now day 10 and there all going along great, only problem is one of the girls second set of fan leaves looks like it is growing in deformed almost like its curling in on itself. Oh also I am using 7 x 23 wt 6500k cfl bulbs. Any help would be appreciated. :)
20151113_230147_1_.jpg

perfect! thank you, i was hoping that was the case. I've been worrying about them way too much. thank you for putting me at ease rifleman

perfect! thank you, i was hoping that was the case. I've been worrying about them way too much. thank you for putting me at ease rifleman

It could be a ph issue, but honestly, I agree with Rifleman about giving it another week or so. It's still young and should bounce back, or I should say that it shouldn't get any worse! But as I'm sure you already know...just keep an eye on it and watch for any more notable changes . I had a plant once that would grow twisted leaves at every node but still pulled about 2 and a half zips off of it after only a 4 week veg time. Good luck either way.
Sparks

A ph issue was what I was leaning towards, i don't have a ph tester or ph correcting chemicals yet. I was watering them with arrowhead water, which i found out is a 6.83. About 3 days ago I switched to costco water, which from my research is at a 5. Since the change the 3rd set of leaves are coming in clean and shes starting to grow her first leaf with 5 fans. They are all looking healthy and the deformed leaves look like they are starting to correct themselves. But I will keep an eye on them still. Hopefully I can pick up some ph tester and chemicals today, to keep a better eye on the ph level

Back
Top Bottom