Troubleshooting discoloring issue

Rocko411

This is my first grow. One of my plants has developed some slight yellowing with some darker discoloring on the bottom of the leaves. The leaves seem dry but i water them regularly, and one is starting to develop a slight curl. I'm thinking my Ph might be a little high, or I may have used a slightly high concentration of Ionic Grow Fertilizer on my first feed. The seedling is about 10 days old.
Any specifics would be great! This is my first grow and I'm already hooked!

Below are photos, post them in your browser

Next time use more soil. It is hard for babies to breathe when the are deep in a cup. How damp are you keeping her. If you do not have drainage holes in the bottom of the cup she may be overwatered and showing the beginnings of a N def or maybe some burn. She should not get any nutrients until she is a couple weeks old.

I do have drainage holes and water every 2-3 days depending on how the soil feels, along with occasional misting from the spray bottle. I think burn from from fertilizer sounds the most plausible. I'm going to continue on and make sure to flush with clean water and hold off on the nutes for another week. Would this be your recommendation?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom