Medium - 20% Perlite 75% Soil
PPM - No more than 600
PH - 6.2 - 6.8
RH - 45% to 55%
Room Temperature - 62F - It was a bit low but i managed to raise it
Solution Temperature - Room Temperature
Room Square Footage - 2' x 2'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves where curling up and i flushed medium about a week ago than this happened (See pictures below). I need to know what kind of deficiency/lockout it is before its too late

Feeding schedule: very mild

I need to mention that i used too much "prilled" dolomite lime in soil + diluted in water while feeding couple of times, so maybe it is cal/mag/potassium lockout but i really don't know, that's why I'm here :)

SOIL GROW

Strain - Auto Blue Mystic
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flowering
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (2) 45 Watt CLF
Nutrients - FF Tiger Bloom
Medium - 20% Perlite 75% Soil
PPM - No more than 600
PH - 6.2 - 6.8
RH - 45% to 55%
Room Temperature - 62F - It was a bit low but i managed to raise it
Solution Temperature - Room Temperature
Room Square Footage - 2' x 2'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves where curling up and i flushed medium about a week ago than this happened (See pictures below). I need to know what kind of deficiency/lockout it is before its too late

Feeding schedule: very mild

I need to mention that i used too much "prilled" dolomite lime in soil + diluted in water while feeding couple of times, so maybe it is cal/mag/potassium lockout but i really don't know, that's why I'm here :)

What kind of water are you using?

ok.. If using RO water that might of been the cause of cal def... But It looks like you have several problems there. calcium deficiency & iron deficiency.

Calcium, magnesium, and iron deficiencies often appear together in cannabis. Many growers buy "Calcium-Magnesium" (often called Cal-Mag) supplement for their grow room in case this common deficiency appears.

Flush completely again.. Then add 6-7 teaspoons of dolomite lime to each gallon's worth of soil. So if you're mixing enough soil to fill a 5 gallon container, you want to add 30-35 teaspoons (about 2/3 cup) of dolomite lime to the mix. Mix the dolomite lime and the dry soil thoroughly, then lightly water it with water that has been pH'ed to 6.5. After getting the soil wet, mix the soil well and wait a day or two to let the soil settle before checking the pH and adding your plant. Then your ladie should be back to good health in no time. :Namaste::thumb:

OK I'm going to wait for several days to see what comes next. Because not sure about any kind of deficiency and I'm scared to add more dolomite lime :/

I have two main concerns, recent low temps + ventilation issue (corrected) and too much dolomite (Flushed last week)

OK I'm going to wait for several days to see what comes next. Because not sure about any kind of deficiency and I'm scared to add more dolomite lime :/

I have two main concerns, recent low temps + ventilation issue (corrected) and too much dolomite (Flushed last week)

Ya, I said to flush again just encase, so you start off with a clean slate sort of.. I said it that way because i thought you where going to go that route. But she def has those deficiencies. Wait to see what happens any signs of it getting worse, throw her some cal mag or start over & completely flush again.. It's always a safe bet to flush when problems like this arise.. Make sure your in control of the food(s) and mediums.

Thank you buddy. I remember you from my last topic :) Its my third grow but problems not going anywhere

OK now I'm going to flush the plant because issue is progressing slowly. I think there is too much magnesium in medium and it locks out calcium and potassium... but i don't have calcium source without magnesium so i will use only EarthJuice Catalyst after flush

The strange fact is that my water PH is going from 6.5 to 7.5 within 24 hours so i have to readjust it

Back
Top Bottom