What is my issue?

• Soil PH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more feeding

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alissha16

Ok we have 7 plants veggie. We reported them just over 2 weeks ago and the problem began about a week ago. The new and newer leaf tips are curling under. On the sativa, a couple of the newer leaves are starting to canoe. We have been watering them with Phd tap water about every 3-4 days. They have air stones under each except the sativa. She's in her own pot with drainage holes. Her roots look beautiful.. The planets otherwise look beautiful and are growing perfectly. We used nutes once (advanced) when we transplanted. We have 1000watt light on 16/8 off ... I believe... I keep reading different reasons the plants could be doing this and it's a little frustrating. Any help would be super appreciated! Thanks in advance.

What Strain is it? sativa-sour diesel. indica-Blue cheese and death star

How Many Plants? 7
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? vegging
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 3 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil

If Soil... What is in your Mix? General potting soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? sativa- 3 gallon indica-20 gallons per 3 plants
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?1000 watts-1
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 72 degrees F

PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests? no pests
How Often are you Watering? every 3-4 days
Size or Square Footage of Room? 70 sq ft

Your nutrient mix was to hot mate and your plant is showing classic N overdose with the clawed leaves, just feed with water or 1/3 of what you gave before and they'll, correct themselves soon enough

What he said. You got some pretty classic yellowing along the veins also from Magnesium issues, but resolve the overdosing first.

Back
Top Bottom