First time topping - Might have a problem?

Jwhat201

I think I did it right, just took the top off not long after it came in. She's just under two weeks old. It's been 2 days since topping, just noticed the upper leaves got a bit of a curl. This a big deal? Please take a look at the pic and let me know if it looks alright. Few gnats flying around but never seen any by my girl and I keep a close eye lol.

Thanks a million

Here she be

IMG_20160108_185518.jpg

Looks okay,

It will be in shock a few days, not doing anything but then it will grow again suddenly.
Next time top after the 4th internode, in the pic it looks like it was topped after the 2nd :bongrip:

V

Thanks man appreciate the reply I'll give her a few days.

Yea it is the third node I topped, I read somewhere to top there, or maybe it was AFTER the third node and I read it wrong haha. I'll wait longer next time thanks for the tip man.

Post some new pics so everyone can see more of what you are seeing.

I don't think there is a hard and fast rule about topping at the third, or fourth, or any node really beyond the first. Each plant is an individual.

If the original comes back, you have three tops, nothing at all wrong with that result. You likely ended up with more of a FIM than a full topping.

I'll post pics soon. See what she does in the next while. Wish I knew it was OK before I took the top off again lol. Maybe she will shoot back if not now I know anyway thanks for the reply. Eased my mind a lot I thought was thinking I fucked it up haha.

Back
Top Bottom