Trainwreck upper leaves getting yellow

Shctr

After last feed trainwrecks's upper leaves are start to yellow also leaves stems getting purple-red. My ph always 6.1-6.6 (soil) so i dont think its about ph. is it cause of overfeed? How can i solve it.

AxvDTOI.jpg

ydCwVhe.jpg

nntjNOu.jpg

zt5lmWV.jpg

This also could be a heat stress problem not all plants act the same to light height my last ones like the light 18 onches away the ones i have now like it 24 inches away. I learned a while ago when the plant starts getting pale on top its time to back the light off.

What was your water ph on last flush?

Ph was 6.9 on last flush. I have flushed only one time after plants getting nutrients defiency. Now i'm waiting for dry out soil but 2-3 weeks ago soil was dry in 2 days but now its taking 3 4 days for dry out. i dont know why.

This also could be a heat stress problem not all plants act the same to light height my last ones like the light 18 onches away the ones i have now like it 24 inches away. I learned a while ago when the plant starts getting pale on top its time to back the light off.

I have 24 inches away now. I gived them much nutrients so they have defiency now. I flushed them now i'm waiting for dry then i will start give nutrients half dosage. I worry about it will be nutrient defiency again. What must i do now with nutrient. I'm using advanced nutrients product and i'm new for an.

Are those pictures of sleeping plants taken with a flash? :thedoubletake:

I know its bad idea and i did it only one time also i took pictures five minute before light on.

Back
Top Bottom