Weird looking Chocolate Mint OG

Gregormendel

So I got two clones from a buddy of mine

Choclate mint og-1
Blue cheese -1

My wonder is with the chocolate mint unknown breeder maybe Hso maybe dinafem I saw the mother and her leafs were the same way in a different tent under an led vs the clones under a t5

Pretty cool might be genetic or something

The leaves seem to stack on top of each other
The guy I got them from uses coco under like 5 28watt 2 ft long t 5s pretty much right on top of the clones and to my knowledge uses ph perfect GBM for his grows not shure if he hit theese clones or not yet though there about 3 weeks out from cutting

I got them about 5 days ago and they have been under a marshydro 192x5watt led

He did tell me the mothers seed had a little trouble starting and came back to life could this have played a roll in its odd presentation?

image9039.jpeg
image9038.jpeg
image9041.jpeg

And for reference the blue cheese nice and spread out. The tops are a little saggy cause it's cold but during the day it's nice and perky.

image36581.jpg

SOIL GROW

Strain - Chocolate mint og
# of Plants - 1 cmog 5 plants total
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 1/2 gallon
Lights - 1 192x5 mars hydro
Nutrients - AN ph perfect grow bloom and micro 1/4 strength 1 ml/l
Medium -ffof
PPM - Unknown
PH - Unknown
RH - 30-50% this morning was 30%
Room Temperature -70-80
Solution Temperature- none
Room Square Footage -96
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are stacking up, otherwise plant seems healthy , Any ideas?

image403.png

I'll take some under normal light when I get home. The plant looked like this before it ever saw this light, I actually moved the light closer to try and help it out a little

Could just be the genetics if mom was the same way, just my 2 cents

I have been Reading about that... it should be bigger for Sure so genetics it Could be.

420-magazine-mobile1690230014.jpg

This is my outside Chocolate Mint OG and my Two baby OG's are in the growbox inside. Ill sub so i can follow :)

Back
Top Bottom