Help Diagnosis! Pictures Attached!

BudSpuds

Help! This plant is in late veg in fox farm of soil. This problem just started in the last week and is affecting the leaves on the top the most, and the tips of the older growth are mostly turning dark brown! Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I've searched and viewed the pics of deficiencies and problems with no absolute certainty what is the ongoing problem.
20160330_073007.jpg
20160330_073016.jpg

Re: Help Diagnosis! Pictures Attached!!!!

The spotting looks like calcium deficiency and the tips could be nute burn but it could be the calcium.

Are you using calmag and what nutes are you using?

I was having a problem with my flowering plant when I switched to ROS water when my rain water ran out. So I got some calmag plus and added it to all the plants in watering. The veg plant has had no added nutes. I transplant with fox farm of soil so I thought it would be enough til I flower her with fox farm nutes. Could have over did it with the cal mag?

Yes, it was quite a bit of time between the water switch that I wasn't using the cal mag. I was mixing 5 mil per gal as the bottle said. Giving the whole gallon of water per plant.

Yes, it was quite a bit of time between the water switch that I wasn't using the cal mag. I was mixing 5 mil per gal as the bottle said. Giving the whole gallon of water per plant.
20160330_083013.jpg
20160330_083005.jpg
20160330_082957.jpg
20160330_082936.jpg
20160330_082919.jpg
20160330_082947.jpg

Cool, fairly confident then that it is a calcium deficiency. Your on the road to getting it sorted ratio of calmag is spot on. Calcium is a semi mobile nutrient tends to stay in the leaves when it gets there.

Keep an eye on the new growth, if theres no spotting your all good your not going to get rid of the spots that are all ready there. All should be good from now, as I said though keep on eye on the new growth :)

Should I give it the cal mag every watering? I water every other day or until pots feel light.

Looks more like a possible 'K' deficiency to me. I don't see over-feeding. I'd add balanced nute's and see how it goes.

Are you using a TDS meter to measure your ppm after adding the cal/mag?

Back
Top Bottom