Don't know what's wrong - Help please

UrbanFarmer98

Hello again still new to the forum so if You all need more info just let me know but today after my ladies survived a vicious pest attack they were doing well but now they are yellowing and clawing and I don't know why. The ph of my soul is 7.4 so I feed with a lighter ph water and keep the nutrients to every other feeding because she has burnt tips I don't really know what's happening someone please help
420-magazine-mobile573635683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile862568590.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2037083776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1820010067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile217475382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262031397.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002608437.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My first thought is, it looks over-watered.
It is hard to tell a lot with the HPS lighting.
Any more details? Feeding routine, watering routine, soil mix, pot size, past pests, etc.
Looks like 'N' claw.

Hello Farmer,

Sorry you had to wait so long for a reply, but I think your plant looks pretty darned good!

I've never had one that didn't show some funky bottom leaves at one time or another during the grow.
If they bother me..... snip, snip...... don't have to look at them anymore :thumb:

Every 3-5 days they get water and every other watering they get nutes, sadly I'm using miricle grow organic and mg perlite (i know I know) . but have been making it work so far they are in 1.5 gal pots past pests I know I had spider mites but I think I had thrips as well

Every 3-5 days they get water and every other watering they get nutes, sadly I'm using miricle grow organic and mg perlite (i know I know) . but have been making it work so far they are in 1.5 gal pots past pests I know I had spider mites but I think I had thrips as well

Have you tried flushing since they started looking like that? Possible your plants have a nutrient imbalance in the soil due to selective uptake. Also possible that miracle grow is messing with your nute concentrations.

Certain conditions like high humidity or 24/0 light can encourage your plant to drink more as well so it could just be taking in more nutrients than it needs.

It looks a little like nitrogen toxicity in early stages to me. But tbh I'm new to this as well.

Also a ph of 7.4 is real high for your soil. What do you water at? Also do you know the RH range?

Have you tried flushing since they started looking like that? Possible your plants have a nutrient imbalance in the soil due to selective uptake. Also possible that miracle grow is messing with your nute concentrations.

Certain conditions like high humidity or 24/0 light can encourage your plant to drink more as well so it could just be taking in more nutrients than it needs.

It looks a little like nitrogen toxicity in early stages to me. But tbh I'm new to this as well.

Also a ph of 7.4 is real high for your soil. What do you water at? Also do you know the RH range?

Did some research for you. Miracle grow had 21% N, 7%P, 14% K. I'm not sure about mg perlite but this would be enough in early stages to cause nitrogen toxicity especially if your feeding often.

Flush the nutes and get some new medium is my best suggestion.

@majorpita may be able to provide more insight

Did you know that a plant can die from dehydration even if u water it? Meaning: if you water your medium (soil looks like) regularly but your plant is hot, in a constant wind, with lo humidity, the combination of those things can suck the moisture outta the foliage and cause issues kinda like what I see your having but I don't know your lighting or humidity or temp in your room but I do know one thing that fan is WAY WAY to close to that plant......in my opinion

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

Did some research for you. Miracle grow had 21% N, 7%P, 14% K. I'm not sure about mg perlite but this would be enough in early stages to cause nitrogen toxicity especially if your feeding often.

Flush the nutes and get some new medium is my best suggestion.

@majorpita may be able to provide more insight
miracle grow..... I could type for hours on how bad that shit is for the entire world not just your baby's and monsantos brain child back by the khock brothers (I can't spell u get my point) STAY AWAY FROM MIRA(can't even type it again) just don't ever use that shit please. Look I use marijuana for recreational and medicinal uses the reason I use green instead of pills is cause I don't want all the chemicals in my body I love it when people buy non gmo organic food then smoke chemicals all night long

Outdoors organics - Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

miracle grow..... I could type for hours on how bad that shit is for the entire world not just your baby's and monsantos brain child back by the khock brothers (I can't spell u get my point) STAY AWAY FROM MIRA(can't even type it again) just don't ever use that shit please. Look I use marijuana for recreational and medicinal uses the reason I use green instead of pills is cause I don't want all the chemicals in my body I love it when people buy non gmo organic food then smoke chemicals all night long

Outdoors organics - Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

Omg I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much that's so cool man I didn't even think anybody even ever looked at me can you tell me why it says I have 99+unread? Unread what

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

Back
Top Bottom