bigcolas

20160419_202920.jpg
20160419_202920.jpg
First let me say hello this is my first post and my first time growing, and thank everyone in advanced for the help that I will receive. Ill start by giving some info on what I have going on.

homemade grow room Dimensions are 4' long 2' wide and 5' tall
Lights- 2 KingTM 300W full spectrum LED lights 1.5-2 feet above plants
2- 5 gallon DWC with 6" basket
Use 3.5 gallons of distilled water in each DWC bucket ph'd to 6.3 and 0 ppm tds
Change out water every Friday
Nutrients are fox farm (Big Grow 7tsp and Big Bloom 4.5tsp and 3.25ml of cal-mag) in each bucket
Climate is 80 degrees farenheit with 50% humidity
Crop King Seeds CB Dutch Treat Femenized

This is week 2 and the first week I just used distilled water with cal-mag added
Week two I started by adding the nutrients a little less then the recommended dosage casue plants looked a like fragile and slow to start. But 4 days ago these plants started to take off and yesterday I noticed on one of the plants that little yellow and brown spots are starting to form on the first fan leaves. Please help I have done some research and I'm pretty sure that its a calcium deficiency but need some expert advice. The cal mag bottle says to a 1ml per gallon of water and I added 3.25ml. I added some photos please help and if you need anymore information let me know and I can get it.

Always follow nutrient recommendations,dont add more than specified.U can always go just under or spot on the money,but never more it can b harmful to plant.I usually start feeding 1 ml per litre at day 10,up to then water only.U can have an organic seed raising mix that could be beneficial during start up.Hope it helps champ and all the best:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom