Need some help with brown/yellow leaves DWC AK48

Ferboldt

Hi everyone...

I hope you guys can help me.

Day 21 from switching to 12/12 + 4 weeks veg

Pistils are coming... I see some yellowing and brown spots on both lower and top leaves. I don't know why... It makes more sense as a deficiency but couldn't put my finger on it. Any ideas? I'm using GH Flora Series as nutrients. I'm following their chart. PPM is around 450 and today actually I wanna change the water any ideas how I should feed her? PH is between 5.5-6.5

My LED light Mars Reflector 48 distance to top of the plant was 14". I raised it to 16-18". Maybe it's a light burn?

I definitely have no idea. Here some pics...

IMG_593110.jpg
IMG_59485.jpg
IMG_59368.jpg
IMG_59337.jpg
IMG_59379.jpg
IMG_59405.jpg
IMG_59462.jpg

It looks like potential nute-burn, but I have not dealt with hydro, perhaps a hydroponics grower will chime in for you. I would think a res change followed by a slightly decreased concentration of nutrients would be effective, since burnt leaf tips is not usually indicative of a serious deficiency, but could represent a slight excess of nutrients. It's definitely not light burn in my opinion, as this appears "chemically" related.

Plant looks good overall, this can happen and often times the plant continues growing on with no serious problems other than burnt leaf tips

Looks like potassium deficiency to me. I am having this issue as well and thought it was burn but everything ive found points to lacking K. K def progresses in further at the tip with that upward curl and burns at leaf edges but the veins stay green. I decreased my nute solution at first and it got worse very quickly. K deficiencies can lead to highly decreased bud development so if thats what it turns out to be you need to correct it pretty quickly. Google it and check it out man.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like potassium deficiency to me. I am having this issue as well and thought it was burn but everything ive found points to lacking K. K def progresses in further at the tip with that upward curl and burns at leaf edges but the veins stay green. I decreased my nute solution at first and it got worse very quickly. K deficiencies can lead to highly decreased bud development so if thats what it turns out to be you need to correct it pretty quickly. Google it and check it out man.

So thats what's happening with my baby. She is day 23 since I switched my lights to 12/12 and look at my bud development. I'm so stressed and upset right now :(

So I should increase my nutrient solution?

Im using AN 3 part and went from 1/4 strength i was using, because i thought it was burn, to half strength and added a pk booster in the form of big bud and ive been seeing improvement in the new growth. Im hoping i didnt adversely effect my flower growth too much and i hope the same for you bro. My deficiency started around the 5th week of flower so they already had some decent size to em, just hoping i didnt f up my fill in/final size horribly. Fingers crossed for you man.

Update Day 26 from switching to 12/12 + 4 weeks veg

I introduced 1 teaspoon cal/mag and added an extra 5ml. of Flora Bloom for Potassium. I read that my slow bud grow maybe related to potassium deficiency. She is still growing but very slow. I think I did not good with Fem. seeds. Next grow I will go back to Auto :(

PH: 5.92 PPM: 662 (She is eating around 100-140PPM Every day)

Here some pictures.

IMG_60336.jpg
IMG_60353.jpg
IMG_60371.jpg
IMG_60384.jpg
IMG_60423.jpg
IMG_60413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom