Grow in progress - New problem need help

Re: Grow in progress. New problem need help

20160501_211455.jpg
20160501_211502.jpg
20160501_211606.jpg

Re: Grow in progress. New problem need help

I haven't used any nutes in a while. I did use distilled water twice. I can't see how that would affect her

Need advice. Mistakenly had incident this morning and idk wat to do about it. The base of my tallest plant was split horizontally i removed it from the container it was in, replanted in new container. Now i have been reading more on transplants. I am afraid i messed it up. Any suggestions to save my plant? Thank YOU and God Bless..

Need advice. Mistakenly had incident this morning and idk wat to do about it. The base of my tallest plant was split horizontally i removed it from the container it was in, replanted in new container. Now i have been reading more on transplants. I am afraid i messed it up. Any suggestions to save my plant? Thank YOU and God Bless..
Were there any roots intact? Do you have any pics we could look at?

start a new thread with your post :) no need to hijack Smoky da bear's thread and his poor purple plants. FYI if you only split the shaft, she may be able to recover if you support her well and rap up the area to heal itsself ! good luck and post some pics of your repair handi work

start a new thread with your post :) no need to hijack Smoky da bear's thread and his poor purple plants. FYI if you only split the shaft, she may be able to recover if you support her well and rap up the area to heal itsself ! good luck and post some pics of your repair handi work

Sorry Smoky

I read somewhere it could be a magnesium deficiency. I gave her a tablespoon of Epsom salt in a gallon of water last time I watered her. Too soon to see results

Back
Top Bottom