Yellowing and wrinkly leaves?

at3035

Hey all,
What seems to be up with my girl?
The leaves are yellowing and wrinkly.

Its a hydro grow and when i changed the solution today, the water level was kind a low, so I'm not sure if that could be it.

Current specs of its environment and nute solution

temp: 30C lights on 18C lights off
light cycle: 18/6
lights: 400W MH
pH: 5.8
ppm: 980

IMG_20160501_141016.jpg

IMG_20160501_144203.jpg

I'm no expert, but based on information I've read, it looks like it may be suffering from nutrients deficiency.

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Actually, I just made a quick search and it looks like it's nitrogen deficiency when the leaves turn yellow like that.

I think you may be right, but the strange thing is I'm using the max ratio (5ml / L ) for the nutrients and I change once a week.
Does that mean I should be changing the nutrient solution sooner as the plant is bigger?

I don't know others would agree, but I also grow hydro and I don't change the solution, just add nutrients and water as needed. Maybe all the changing is upsetting the plant?

I don't know others would agree, but I also grow hydro and I don't change the solution, just add nutrients and water as needed. Maybe all the changing is upsetting the plant?

From what others have told me, its best to to just change the reservoir to ensure you got the right mix ratio, so I've been doing that.
I think I may need to add more nutrients though???
with a reading of 1000ppm, I see some people suggest an EC reading of like 2, which would mean I would need ppm of like 1400?

From what others have told me, its best to to just change the reservoir to ensure you got the right mix ratio, so I've been doing that.
I think I may need to add more nutrients though???
with a reading of 1000ppm, I see some people suggest an EC reading of like 2, which would mean I would need ppm of like 1400?
I didn't know that, so it sounds like you're right, you probably need to add more nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom