Help - Weird yellowing leaves

moss1310

image11948.jpeg

Hi- recently started my first indoor tent grow with two plants. I am having some sort of issues though. My Chocolope plant ( see the larger leaf) has speckly yellowing on some of the leaves. My Gorilla Glue (see smaller leaf) has stripey yellowing with some leaf curling. Any ideas what could be going wrong? All help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks Greenfingers. Here is some info and some more pics.
*These plants are both in soil.
*I need to measure EC/PPM/PH- I just found my meters this morning.
*I have been feeding PH balanced, filtered water and making compost teas from a book called True Living Organics.
*They were put into flowering stage 10 days ago.
*I had them on 600w HPS lights for Veg, and now they are on 600W MH. I have only been using 400 W though because 600W woiuldf get the temp up close to 100. At 400w, temp stays about 80-86 while lights on, probably down to 70 with lights off.
* Problem seems to be happening all over, both bottom and top of plants.
Both Plants:
Plants117.jpg

Gorilla Glue
GG112.jpg
GG25.jpg

Chocolope
c246.jpg
C1102.jpg

Not that it helps with your question/problem, but it seems odd to veg under HPS and flower under MH. Most growers do it the opposite way.

In your first picture, those leaves look unhealthy perhaps beyond a nutrient problem. Have you checked for pests?

It is really hard to tell a lot about a plant under HPS or LED since the color is inaccurate.

I'd say your problems were mostly because your PH was out of whack, the pictures of the leaves did not seem like an obvious deficiency or toxicity.

You should be feeding with a PH of 6.5

You say MH for Veg and MH for flower, Ideally you use a HPS for flower, the orange lighting in your pictures is from a HPS

GreenFingers

Just driving thru my friend. Minor funny that one leaf looked light burnt............. Other than that, if you are flowering under a MH it could make your leafage a different color. I know vegging under a hps can lead to tall yellower plants. Kind of like some of the girls I had. Before I got some good light my babies were getting lime green, and leggy from the poor light I had for the last 2 weeks. Funny, the suns been out for 3 days and all the girls darkened right up,,,, Like cutting off the nitrogen to early and you got yellow older leafage, then the catch 22,,, withhold p's and add nitrogen from your fertilizers and you postpone flowering by acouple days. Add nitrogen and subtract p's you can hinder flower acouple days....... What I saw on that leaf was a light burn???????????????? But otherwise the babies look great. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom