Please help me - First grow

farmthekush

hello guys.. my first grow got rekt by great amount of heat and overfeeding. :(

this is me trying to fix it and realize if there's anything else to be done to the plants.

after losing a lot of leaves from heat and overfeeding i got an a/c to fix the heat and flushed the plants .. still losing leaves after the flush .. crispy leaves mostly that look horrible .. half burnt and turn into powder in your fingers.
also sometimes has weird colors .. but maybe its just the led..

20160516_002959.jpg
20160516_003009.jpg
20160516_003016.jpg
20160516_003548.jpg
20160516_003605.jpg
20160516_003749.jpg
20160516_003802.jpg
20160516_003758.jpg
20160516_003753.jpg

Please help .. plant is finishing week 8 now , should i feed it lite? just water? or maybe chop early? :("!

I wouldn't be feeding her right now. She is WAY too hurt. From here on out you should focus on letting the pot dry out (encourage oxygen uptake) and then flush once bone dry. Keep the temps ideal and things should get much worse. Anything else will only aggravate your situation. Wish you all the best. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions :)

should i maybe try a mild dosage of bio grow ( nitrogen) this plant will finish up real soon (1week or 2weeks) originaly its 11 weeks some said 12 some even said 9.

do you think i should feed her a bit? i already flushed few days ago and its dry now.

do you think i still have a chance of the buds fatting up? its fatting since i flushed no doubt but leaves have kept dying and gotten even closer to the buds.. almost no big leaves are left :(.

so do you think i should give them a mild solution ? maybe a little bit of nitrogen to keep them going?

thanks for replying so quick bro i hope they make it thru

GUYS trichs is like 5 percent amber .. mostly its cloudy .. should i wait when the little leaves between the buds dying? or should i harvest now before it harms the buds.. im talking about the small leaves between the buds.. the bigger leaves has already gone.

please help

Could it be Root rot?

I just chopped a clone that looked kinda like that plus it had wimpy branches and it had been flowering much longer than it should have. It never developed good buds so the other day I gave up and finally chopped it. When I pulled the root mass out it was pretty obvious.

I'm going to make a topical with it

Try to Google "cannabis root rot" and compare pics.

Could it be Root rot?

I just chopped a clone that looked kinda like that plus it had wimpy branches and it had been flowering much longer than it should have. It never developed good buds so the other day I gave up and finally chopped it. When I pulled the root mass out it was pretty obvious.

I'm going to make a topical with it

Try to Google "cannabis root rot" and compare pics.

will confirm today or tomorrow

i never overwater.. maybe little underwater but never overwatered.

Not to shabby , what size pot were they in? If it was in a 1 or 2 gallon pot I'd be OK but if it was in a 5 gallon... not too impressed.

The one I had problems with was in a 5 gallon pot... after I chopped it I was able to grab ahold of the stalk and just pull the whole root mass out with very little effort. Were there enough roots in the sick plant to anchor it in soil?

Were there lots of fine roots that didn't make it to the picture?

Not to shabby , what size pot were they in? If it was in a 1 or 2 gallon pot I'd be OK but if it was in a 5 gallon... not too impressed.

The one I had problems with was in a 5 gallon pot... after I chopped it I was able to grab ahold of the stalk and just pull the whole root mass out with very little effort. Were there enough roots in the sick plant to anchor it in soil?

3 gal

Dayum! you fried'em real good. It happens to the best of us. At least they were mostly finished. I guess you already cut them down, which is what I would have done. They don't too grow too much with that much damage, and that late in the cycle. Besides, those little leaves dry up and curl into the bud and rot. You'll get moldy bud rot if you leave it like that.

Back
Top Bottom