First grow has grown out of hand - Lots of photos

GhostGrows

How's is going everyone this is one of my first few post since registering nearly a year ago.
I currently find myself wishing I had done more home work...
However maybe there is hope for me & my babies to be?

These were donated to me as a friend who was unable to continue caring for them.
I am unaware of how far along each one is.
When I received them they were in 6qt storage bins & appeared to already be root bound.
He was growing them under CFL's.
I just recently transported them into 5gal smart pots & the seedling into a 1 gal smart pot.
I have been watering with filtered water as they dry out only.
Personally I have been very cautious about giving nutrients but I think this may be my downfall.
I have been giving 1/2TSP of Grow Gig per 2GAL of water every other watering.
And just in my last water introducd a 1/2TSP of calmag.

Until a couple days agp I had them on a 24hr light cycle but switched to 18/6 to help with heat.
I've had these for a couple of weeks now & am determined to bring to health & learn from my mistakes.

On one of them I came in yesterday morning to black crumpling lifeless leaves which I immediately removed.
These do have constant airflow & I will be working on ventilation today hopefully.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Strain - *Assumed* Northern Lights
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gal/1gal Fabric Pots
Lights - (1) SunBlaze T5HO-48 (two bulbs removed)
Nutrients - Cal-Mag/Grow Big
Medium - Black Gold & Perilite (approx 60:40)
PPM - Unknown
PH - 6.5 (water)
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -79-84
Solution Temperature Unknown
Humidity: 44-52
Pests - None Known

Is there anyway for those tubs to drain? They look over watered. The soil should be bone dry before watering them again.

Edit** Nevermind, I see that they have been up potted to fabric pots. What order are we looking at the pictures in and which plant is which?

Back
Top Bottom