DIY white powdery mold treatment - Gone wrong

Chonged50

Hi all, so i started getting "WPM" a week or so ago and i used just about everything in my kitchen to try and kill it (baking soda,milk,cider vinegar,washing up liquid).. The lot, but now it looks even whiter and the white stuff wont wash off, im thinking its baking soda or milk as it has marked the black pot its in and that wont wash off easyly... Also i was trying to rub it off with a cloth and some diluted vinegar but now im seeing what looks like wet brown shit on the leafs, but its dry with a glaze? is that the vinegar??? Wtf do i do???, i have some WPM treatment on the way but im in the first week of bloom now and not really sure about spraying it with anything els, altho the treatment i have coming says you can spray and harvest the same day :/. Anyone els had this problem? Or anyone know what i can do?? Please help me :(

Hi all, so i started getting "WPM" a week or so ago and i used just about everything in my kitchen to try and kill it (baking soda,milk,cider vinegar,washing up liquid).. The lot, but now it looks even whiter and the white stuff wont wash off, im thinking its baking soda or milk as it has marked the black pot its in and that wont wash off easyly... Also i was trying to rub it off with a cloth and some diluted vinegar but now im seeing what looks like wet brown shit on the leafs, but its dry with a glaze? is that the vinegar??? Wtf do i do???, i have some WPM treatment on the way but im in the first week of bloom now and not really sure about spraying it with anything els, altho the treatment i have coming says you can spray and harvest the same day :/. Anyone els had this problem? Or anyone know what i can do?? Please help me :(

Did you ever figure out how to stop it, or did you end up chopping the plant..?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you ever figure out how to stop it, or did you end up chopping the plant..?

yeah I stopped with this

91xn8D5wNcL_SY450_.jpg

its all natural, and all the natural powdery mildew treatments are pretty much the same,but don't spray it on the buds it taste like shit!, on a side note I thought about dissolving antibiotics in water and using that, but it was just a thought I haven't actually done it.... btw garlic is the most powerful natural antibiotic, it cured my abscess from my bad tooth, but like I said I have no idea if antibiotics would work, oh and apple cider vinegar mostly works by changing the ph of the mold so I cant grow anymore...

yeah I stopped with this

PM Powdery Mildew treatment: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

its all natural, and all the natural powdery mildew treatments are pretty much the same,but don't spray it on the buds it taste like shit!, on a side note I thought about dissolving antibiotics in water and using that, but it was just a thought I haven't actually done it.... btw garlic is the most powerful natural antibiotic, it cured my abscess from my bad tooth, but like I said I have no idea if antibiotics would work, oh and apple cider vinegar mostly works by changing the ph of the mold so I cant grow anymore...

I watched a video by Jorge Cervantes where he poured 4-5 gallons of water into a bucket, added 200-250ML of H202 Peroxice, and soaked the buds. The comments were highly positive.
I'm definitely going to check this out though that way I can stop it before I have to harvest; or at least slow it down. Thanks!

Easy way to get rid of PM: Neem oil. Neem breaks down in ultraviolet sunlight, and so it is great to use outdoors, or indoors if you can set the plants in the sun for awhile to cook off the Neen taste/smell. You can also use agricultural mineral oil to get the same effect of killing off the PM.

Use concentrated 72% Neem (it has the azadirachtin removed and is the most commonly available form) at a rate of 1:100 (which is 1.8 oz or 3-1/2 TB of Neem oil per gallon of water) and the PM will be gone within 2 days or less. Its effects will last for about 2 weeks. Or you can just kill a perfectly good plant and toss it... nah, save the plants and spray with oil. If you do not like the taste of Neem or cannot break it down in sunlight, use a good agricultural mineral oil at the same rate of 1:100 (which is 1.28 oz. or 2.5 TB of mineral oil per gallon of water). The toxicity of these oils in humans is extremely low (as tested by the University of California). These oils are also allowed in Oregon's new and extremely limited pesticide testing panel. Just do not drink or bathe in the stuff.:cheer:

I watched a video by Jorge Cervantes where he poured 4-5 gallons of water into a bucket, added 200-250ML of H202 Peroxice, and soaked the buds. The comments were highly positive.
I'm definitely going to check this out though that way I can stop it before I have to harvest; or at least slow it down. Thanks!

Look up the topic on here called bud washing. Its a technique used to dissolve pm and clean dust and bugs and foliar sprays. Plus in my opinion it makes the buds taste mych better

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Back
Top Bottom