Ultimate Stressed Bubblegummer - What To Do?

desiBud420

I have a Bubblegummer from CKSeeds that was doing great. 3 months veg and now almost 2.5 month flowering.
I forgot to water her one morning and its almost 38-40'C here. I also forgot to spread a green cloth that filters direct sunlight but gives them good lumens range of 60-70,000, otherwise it got above that and humidity is generally pretty low ( 5-15% in peak times, 10-20% at night) on average lately.

Heres how it looked before (after a tub bath routine I did a day prior to it getting fried in direct sunlight from a spider mite issue I was dealing with that was at bay), and the after images below the last para. At the moment I feel the trichrome richness has fallen, the extra fan leaves and others nearer the root system have crispened up and are falling off. the only parts that have really survived are the main top area of each stem. ANything below it has suffered a lot at the root level im sure and has probably shrivelled. I cant be sure, but the leaves arent telling a very good story.

Within hours of watering the beast 2 hours before darkness scheduled for flowering, it didnt jump back like it did the last few times over the past few weeks (not more than thrice overall have I allowed it to stress out this much. I've always caught the watering issue before time). I just didnt water enough the day before (drank a lot from the intense root system and leaves I had going on her).

Question is, ,should I wait and see for a week if this heals and some healthy flowering activity returns? I felt it had another 2-3 weeks to go for some more bud density before i flushed it and chopped her down.. OR should I cut my losses? Day by day the leaves are just crispening up and I dont see much hope left in the long run. I feel 5.5 months of my hard work just went down the shitter. Please see below:

A Day BEFORE the tragedy, right after a bath before its flowering time cycle started
Photo_23-05-2016_8_11_58_am.jpg
Photo_27-05-2016_5_13_20_am.jpg

The morning after
Photo_27-05-2016_5_12_08_am.jpg
Photo_27-05-2016_5_12_00_am.jpg

a day after that
Photo_28-05-2016_8_48_22_am.jpg
Photo_28-05-2016_8_47_40_am.jpg
Photo_28-05-2016_8_47_33_am.jpg

salvage or not? as resilient as this plants been I am really tired of the constant back and forth. The black Indica I have survived the heat stress better than this one. i jusst need to know fom an experienced growers perspective if I should wait for some progress, which I dont see, or should I just cut her down now? Im worried about the trichrome de-richment in its stress recovery process. Pot is still heavy by comparison to when its light. Im assuming most of the roots in the pot below are fucked and probably rotting if it hasn't begun already. Pot is heavy cause after the initial watering the roots aren't able to suck up all it needs from root damage that's taken place. I'd be watering it once every morning and evening which it needed and now I messed up big time.

No takers yet huh?

So here's what it looks like as of now 2 days later.my trichromes comparison looks F'd in the A. Everything is just shrivelling up. I'm still unsure if I should wait this out or chop it down to save whatever thc I have left.

Anyone have anything similar happen from severe heat stress???

image37035.jpg
image37036.jpg

And here's a comparison of the tops. Not looking good at all.

Photo_27-05-2016_5_13_20_am.jpg
image37037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom