Does this look like nute burn?

...Sorry still getting used to this!

Hi all, first post so go easy :)

First time grower, 6 auto pots with canna range on normal feed cycle, using soft water. 60:40 coco clay mix, 1 x 600W HPS, week 6 of flower 5 x incredible bulk, 1 x white widow.

Pretty much getting a discoloration on a couple of the girls now and trying to figure out if it's down to the nutes. I've just diluted them 50% 5.7pH water. Not too sure what could be the problem, this grow has gone well for my first time all things considered and google is giving me conflicting answers so hoping you might be able to pass on some wisdom :)

Thanks

420-magazine-mobile889688850.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hard to see but are some of your leaf tips pulling to the side? It seems that way in the pic. If so this could indicate a ph problem. At least thats whatbit meant when i got them. I had wild ph fluctuations and it was locking out certain nutes. Started with the pulling then got brown spots on some leaves and then it rapidly spread through the whole plant. I thought i had a ca/mg deficiency at first then had a d'oh moment and started checking my ph numbers.

Hard to see but are some of your leaf tips pulling to the side? It seems that way in the pic.

Not really noticed anything like that, I've a fairly decent pH meter I calibrated last week and I always keep it between 5.6 & 5.8.

cal mag might be in order? :)

I'll give it a go! What is the best way to treat them then, which products, dosage etc should I be looking at? Some plants look unaffected, but should I be doing this across the board and just assume it's because they are more hardy but still have the same deficiencies?

Back
Top Bottom