Help! First time grower - Twisting leaf - 3 year old bag seed experiment

savingson

Can anybody tell me what is wrong with this plant? It is coming in all Twisted. I noticed the first two leaves were crooked. It does not look like any of my other plants but looks pretty healthy.
420-magazine-mobile1626223504.jpg

Heres one of the other plants
420-magazine-mobile349617002.jpg

savingson

Re: HELP!!! First time grower. Twisting leaves. 3 year old bag seed experiment

Thats interesting...I've seen that before but not sure where...probably some genetic issue but let her grow because it looks like it could end up being one of those freekish plants that show up once in while....

Looks completely healthy though so your doing good so far.....:thumb:

You should start a journal with this plant as the highlight.....I think it would be interesting :bong:

Re: HELP!!! First time grower. Twisting leaves. 3 year old bag seed experiment

I have one that doing the same thing except its twisted more than that and its on its sixth node. The wifey and I laugh about it a lot because out of the 4 that's left out of 8 this one was 2 inches tall with just the first set of true leaves only measuring at maybe 1/4" long while the other 3 where on their 3rd set of leaves. They are white widow. When I came home tonight I looked at her and said (Yeah I talk to the girls all the time) said you need to straighten up. I took the leaves and gently twisted them back around and now she looks good.

Just let it dry out a bit more between watering if it doesn't help feed a bit.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Overall looks perfectly healthy wants it roots more it should go away on its own. Its from rapid growth. Check pH too high alkaline can look out phosphorus and block essential stem nutes

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My Ph from runoff is perfect 6-6.5. Im using distilled water. I haven't started nutes yet. I just transferred them into FFOF. Should I wait to add nutes considering its new fresh soil? Im a newbie this is my first grow. Im experimenting w some 3 year old bag seed before purchasing High CBD seeds to save my childs life.

savingson

It doesn't seem like anythings wrong. It's a plant, itS nature the beautiful thing about nature is its imperfections. Just allow it to grow. It will find its way. Usually those few set of leaves die off anyway. Looks healthy any green no nute burn. Jz continue to take care o her properly you should be fine.

.Live , love , grow.

I just noticed these!!! Is this beauty a Female.
420-magazine-mobile725210337.jpg

savingson

Dam that is a close up !!! :bong:

:woohoo: it's a girl.....i'm pretty sure....:high-five:

Hard for me to be sure as I am new and that is really, really close up....I can't exactly tell where that is coming from on the node...can you post one with just a little less zoom ..forgive me if I give false info :circle-of-love:

That is just a node beginning to grow. The bud sir or sacred site are located 90° in either direction of any branch looks like two tiny pointy leaves no bigger than 1/2". That is where your sex will show. Keep him/her happy and it won't stress and become male even if genetically it is female. Also you can clone a cutting and put under a 12hr on 12hr off light cycle to begin budding process. 100%sure way to sex before full grown without stunting the mother

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile950349303.jpg

This is my Thai Fire OG mother as you can see the nodes alternate being from her clone birth, but she can be budded out at anytime I choose by simply changing nutrient solution and light time schedules. PM for real help. Thanks. PS I live in CA so I know this stuff like Kentucky knows fried chicken

Heres another pic from today. 100% FEMALE. White pistil growing out of the calyx.

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I get these occasionally from seed. I think mutations like this are probably pretty common, mother nature doing her thang. :eyebrowsmile: Most of the time they never develop properly and I end up pulling them once I hit the flower stage. Yours looks pretty normal for the most part so maybe she'll produce. Just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom