What's my baby trying to tell me?

savingson

Shes the only one showing stress. She was under not so good circumstances up until Jan 1. Now in FFOF soil under 4 T5 10,000k 4 23wt CFLs. Ph 6-7. Just started FF trio schedule yesterday. Temp 78-81° humidity 50-60% What is she telling me she need? Im a new grower and this is 3 year old bag seed

savingson

420-magazine-mobile836599949.jpg

savingson

Shes the only one showing stress. She was under not so good circumstances up until Jan 1. Now in FFOF soil under 4 T5 10,000k 4 23wt CFLs. Ph 6-7. Just started FF trio schedule yesterday. Temp 78-81° humidity 50-60% What is she telling me she need? Im a new grower and this is 3 year old bag seed

savingson
420-magazine-mobile1361193973.jpg

savingson

Must not be to hot. Shes doing great now.She's loving FFOF
420-magazine-mobile392994307.jpg

savingson
Ok lol.
You ask for help because 1 is showing stress while feeding a young one planted in FFOF. Then your response is "it must not be too hot".
FFOF is widely known as about the hottest soil you can get. NO experienced grower would advise feeding nutes for at least a month in it. Its asking for future problems with salt build up and pH.
Many seedlings will show nute burn in ffof by itself.
Most growers dont feed in FFOF until flower.
Good luck!

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love when people say ffof is too hot....NO....your farming technique just sucks lol....just keep your water PH'd to 6.5 which is what plants in soil will appreciate....buy youraelf a surface thermometer and adjust lights until surface temps of your leaves are around 75f .....depending on what kind of lights u use......dont forget they add height everyday so u will be adjusting the height of your lamp just about everyday....mainly applies for mh and hps lights....water for 3 to 4 weeks without adding nutes....buy a dehumidifier. ...and when u start adding nutes add at 1/2 strength and add one at a time into the water never mix nutes together....and then PH AFTER you have added nutes to water. Use the water-feed-water-feed regimen and your plant will be on top of the world.....also make sure soil is dry up to a knuckle on your finger....ive sprouted seeds in ffof ....check out my grow 3 incredible bulks & afghan kush x black domina....

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love when people say ffof is too hot....NO....your farming technique just sucks lol....just keep your water PH'd to 6.5 which is what plants in soil will appreciate....buy youraelf a surface thermometer and adjust lights until surface temps of your leaves are around 75f .....depending on what kind of lights u use......dont forget they add height everyday so u will be adjusting the height of your lamp just about everyday....mainly applies for mh and hps lights....water for 3 to 4 weeks without adding nutes....buy a dehumidifier. ...and when u start adding nutes add at 1/2 strength and add one at a time into the water never mix nutes together....and then PH AFTER you have added nutes to water. Use the water-feed-water-feed regimen and your plant will be on top of the world.....also make sure soil is dry up to a knuckle on your finger....ive sprouted seeds in ffof ....check out my grow 3 incredible bulks & afghan kush x black domina....

Dude. He said it was too hot to be adding nutes early on. Then you said the same thing. But say their farming sucks. Not cool.

I wouldn't pH if growing in soil. As long as the ph in the soil is good (between 6.2-6.8) and the ph of your water isn't too bad (Between 6-7)You should be fine. Adding ph down just adds more Phosphorus in your mix and can cause problems to the plants. Possibly causing Phosphorus toxicity.

48 hrs in flower. These bitches are blooming. Im doing 1/2 strength FF Trio. I feed, water, water. They're looking AMAZING . Super stanky plants. I can smell them downstairs.
420-magazine-mobile497058644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile747899350.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Back
Top Bottom