Northern Lights Autoflower Growing Slowly

tinnocker

I have been growing a Northern Lights Autoflower (am now at the end of week 5) in Fox Farms Ocean Forest Potting soil. While the plant looks very healthy, it is only 7 1/2 inches tall and 13 inches wide, with a stem about as thick as a pencil. Judging by other growers, I seem to be way behind on vertical growth. I gave it a 1/4 dose of Fox Farms Grow Big last Monday and a 1/2 dose of the same this morning. I'm using Viper Spectra 300 lights for 20 hours on/4 off in a 2 x 2.5 Gorilla. Light is 18" from crown of plant. My humidity is about 30% and the temperature is about 72 with the lights on and 66 when they are off. Tent is very well ventilated.

Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to be patient? Would send a photo but can't figure out how to attach.

Your humidity is very low that may be an issue as it should be low like 40% at the final stages should be a bit higher for this stage of growth so it may be that but be patient and should have a growth spurt did you transplant them at all as autos don't really like that

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom