New grower looking for any help

dmnwlkr310

Hey folks,

so my first grow, have 3 plants going, autos.

2 of my plants seem to have issues and hoping an expert can help me determine whats going on.

1st plant has yellow "spots" on it. I had originally thought it was leaf septoria and was removing leaves as recommended but just not sure if im misjudging it.

IMG_334113.JPG
IMG_334016.JPG
IMG_334213.JPG
IMG_333915.JPG

2nd plant is really droopy. This happened once before with this plant 3 weeks ago or so and i thought it was over watered. It came back fine, then a week or so ago it drooped again, i haven't watered it in 4-6 days so i dont think it is over watering issue but maybe one of you can give me ur opinion

IMG_334310.JPG
IMG_334414.JPG

Thanks so much for any help!

Hey folks,

so my first grow, have 3 plants going, autos.

2 of my plants seem to have issues and hoping an expert can help me determine whats going on.

1st plant has yellow "spots" on it. I had originally thought it was leaf septoria and was removing leaves as recommended but just not sure if im misjudging it.

IMG_334113.JPG
IMG_334016.JPG
IMG_334213.JPG
IMG_333915.JPG

2nd plant is really droopy. This happened once before with this plant 3 weeks ago or so and i thought it was over watered. It came back fine, then a week or so ago it drooped again, i haven't watered it in 4-6 days so i dont think it is over watering issue but maybe one of you can give me ur opinion

IMG_334310.JPG
IMG_334414.JPG

Thanks so much for any help!

The first three pictures looks to be some kind of calcium deficiency , picture number 4 &5 looks to be under watered. She looks thirsty.

What are you feeding these girls ? What is your mixture ?

Yes you were right the droppy one was thristy, somehow i got the symptoms confused and thought over watered, but watered last night and she is coming back in.

As far as the spotted plant, im a novice and was using a fertilizer i got from the garden center

IMG_336513.JPG
IMG_336415.JPG

however just today i received Fox Farms Big Bloom and was planning to switch to that.

I have used that and my plant was fine you only suppose to use that like once a month esp when small. I did however wait till about 3 weeks before using but I used with organic starter nutes. Worked fine for me but different strains can be more sensitive. How much were you using?.....I believe thats made with sea bird poop if I remember correctly

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom