Too little for 16 days

Tobi7

hi

this is my second grow the first was nice and with no problems (easy bud rqs) but now i have a auto shocolate skunk in the same setting 10l pot with soil from garden center and a 125w dual cfl bulb with reflector 30 cm over her.now is day 16 have a look she is so little :(

20170116_082250.jpg

yes all three days sorry for my english.for sure 14 days? the easy bud have handle this 3 days watering.ok thank you for the tip

You mean you water every day? Hmmm... Either way that's too much.
To save me typing out what has been typed out many times before, here is a link to a good way to water. What is the "lift the pot" method?

Any questions just ask.
Your cannabis plant grows best in soil that is quite dry. They hate wet soil.

i watering not every day shit my english is not so good.example:monday watering and than again wednesday.

ok is now best way to wait a week or more with new watering? or is there a trick to dry faster

Hmmmm.... your 'safest' choice is to wait. Follow the method I showed you in that link. If you have more of that soil- test the weight of a pot of dry soil against the pot with you plant in it. Feel how light a pot full of dry soil is. That's how dry your potted plant should feel before you water.
Your other choice- not the safe one but probably the one I would do- is to prepare a pot full of warm soil which is only barely moist- and dig out and transplant the plant into that. That's probably a better choice for a photo (non-auto) plant.
I don't grow autos. My understanding is that they need to grow as well as possible from start to finish because they finish so fast.
In that case best to start another seed while you mess around with this one.

thank you for all that i put auto mazar in Paper towel and start again.thats my second grow have still to learn.and thanks for the link have a nice day

Ok good luck mate.
In here- How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know! same section where I found that watering link- are many helpful articles on basic growing info. Or if you hit issues just post here, or start another thread, and someone will be along to help.

i watering not every day shit my english is not so good.example:monday watering and than again wednesday.

ok is now best way to wait a week or more with new watering? or is there a trick to dry faster

Use a fan to circulate the air. It will dry out faster.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

here is the photo

20170117_065626.jpg

I guess it will do. I don't know what you guys are growing with in Europe. That soil has everything a young plant needs. What is the pH of the tap water you are using?
Your plant shouldn't be that colour if your not adding nutrients.

I guess it will do. I don't know what you guys are growing with in Europe. That soil has everything a young plant needs. What is the pH of the tap water you are using?
Your plant shouldn't be that colour if your not adding nutrients.

NPK 14-13-14 is pretty hot soil isn't it? Or am I reading that wrong and it means something else as that is not on the part that is in English? My bagged Vermisoil is like 0.8-0.5-0.3

Back
Top Bottom