Hermied? Need Help

Growgurl

Hi guys,

I have these white widow autos growing outside and have noticed what look like pollen sacks on them.

I bought feminised seeds but they may have hermied for some reason.

I would appreciate it if someone could let me know if they have turned as i have other plants growing outdoors with them that i don't want pollenated!

Appreciate your time.

P1040514.JPG
P10405131.JPG
P1040512.JPG
P1040507.JPG
P1040509.JPG
P1040510.JPG

No worries. They're female calyxes. They are somewhat swollen looking though. Some bud looks that way sometimes, from growing conditions or just from the strain characteristics. They also could be pollinated. Just get somethng pointy and open a few up to check what's inside them. If they're pollinated then obviously you'll want to look around more...

Thanks for your comments everyone. A bit new to this and just wanted to make sure. Phew that's a relief. One less thing to worry about.
:Namaste:

Check those calyxes though, because if they're pollinated then there's a good chance there's is some hermie stuff going on somewhere. Which isn't the end of the world at all either, so don't panic if they are, but it needs to be investigated. Good luck.

Hi guys,

I have these white widow autos growing outside and have noticed what look like pollen sacks on them.

I bought feminised seeds but they may have hermied for some reason.

I would appreciate it if someone could let me know if they have turned as i have other plants growing outdoors with them that i don't want pollenated!

Appreciate your time.

P1040514.JPG
P10405131.JPG
P1040512.JPG
P1040507.JPG
P1040509.JPG
P1040510.JPG

Lol. She's Pure

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Back
Top Bottom