Plant issue

illizm775

420-magazine-mobile1283632830.jpg

Ive been adjusting the ph to around 6.5 but 0ove been noticeing ph flucuations in my water. Its tap from a ground well, comes chlorinated at around 7-8 ph if i let it sit itll jump to 9ish and ill adjust back to 6.5. I added water before and they were fine and i premixed ff trio a day before and the ph jumped up again. In the past i had rez issues so i turned to soil. But ive never had this much bad luck with soil. Gonna veg until i get some coco and im repotting them into 15 gallon containers then putting them in flower. But i want to adress this necrosis before it messes things up.

to each their own and mine to smoke

That looks like calcium deficiency. Below is from our problem solver page (link is in my signature if you want the full post)

Solution to fixing a Calcium deficiency
To fix a calcium deficiency you can treat by foliar feeding with one teaspoon of dolomite lime or Garden lime per quart of water, Or Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Calcium in them will fix a Calcium deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!)
Or you can take crushed up dolomite lime or garden lime in a gallon of water and water it in the soil. 1 to 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, which will be slow acting. Garden Gypsum, which is medium absorption. Limestone, which is medium absorption, Rock Phosphate and Animal wastes which are both medium/slow absorption. Note: Caution when using gypsum to an already acid soil (pH that is less than 5.5) can have a very bad effect on different types of plants by effecting the absorption of soil aluminum, which is poison to plant roots.

Ive got cal mag its irking me so im thinking boron but how? Or one of the others.

each to their own and mine to smoke

420-magazine-mobile1283632830.jpg

Ive been adjusting the ph to around 6.5 but 0ove been noticeing ph flucuations in my water. Its tap from a ground well, comes chlorinated at around 7-8 ph if i let it sit itll jump to 9ish and ill adjust back to 6.5. I added water before and they were fine and i premixed ff trio a day before and the ph jumped up again. In the past i had rez issues so i turned to soil. But ive never had this much bad luck with soil. Gonna veg until i get some coco and im repotting them into 15 gallon containers then putting them in flower. But i want to adress this necrosis before it messes things up.

to each their own and mine to smoke
If you're using well or tap, please don't add cal/mag because too much of one can cause a lockout of the other and worsen symptoms. What you're seeing in my experience points to incredibly high PPM water creating a lockout in the soil. Get your hands on some RO water and flush with 3x as much volume as the pot.

After that I'd wait for it to dry before adding even the slightest nutrient mix.

This has been adjusted. I run 6.5 ph'd water through, not much cal-mag, run off is around 6.5 if not sometimes a little lower.

This has been adjusted. I run 6.5 ph'd water through, not much cal-mag, run off is around 6.5 if not sometimes a little lower.
Trust me, if your tap water can raise to 9 by letting it sit, your ppm are out of this world :( get some RO on your baby and flush those solids out.

Back
Top Bottom