Help identify the problem

PakiMessiah

Heyy guys please help me out!
Can you please tell me what does the following burn on marijuana leaves mean and also why are they droopy all of a sudden
Awaiting reply, thanks

420-magazine-mobile1384140523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile104472562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile434091719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1711209220.jpg

Looks like nutrient burn on the leaves. Generally drooping is due to overwatering. What is your schedule like? Medium? The curling effect could also be an issue with nutes. Did you just "up" the nutriets level? Need more info.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks brother for an instant reply, I really appreciate your help!

The plant was getting droopy day by day and it's growth was also low and then it was burning aswell so I thought it's a nutrients defficiency and I gave it nutrients for 2 days. NPK (20 all) with some micro nutrients and now it's like this.

I usually water the plants after 2 days or so and I use use normal tab water.

I've fed it just 2 times right now. Have I killed it? What should I do now?

Please check the following picture as this plant is stretching itself and turning it's leaf around, why is it doing so

420-magazine-mobile1483903250.jpg
420-magazine-mobile429114581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1126618551.jpg

What has your nutriet and water schedule been since seed?

You likely have not killed the plant.

I usually gave water after 1 day or two tops when planted the seed till 4 weeks and now I give water after 2 days and I've never given fertilizer to the plants, just gave it twice right now in this week.

At this point I would say no nutes for a while and watch the growth. Keep your temps up and air circulation really high to get rid of that water quicker.

Don't water again until the top of your medium looks dry. Check it a few knuckles deep. Lower your watering schedule, looks like you're overdoing it.

At this point I would say no nutes for a while and watch the growth. Keep your temps up and air circulation really high to get rid of that water quicker.

Don't water again until the top of your medium looks dry. Check it a few knuckles deep. Lower your watering schedule, looks like you're overdoing it.

Okay brother, I'll do that thanks

Does that mean should I give decrease my pH level?
In my country pH up and pH down kits are not available easily. Would have to order them online and it will take like a month or more to get here.

Can find tell me natural or home remedies to decrease my pH? I've got limestone aswell.

Also should I always pH my water and then give it and keep it fixed to 5.9? Will doing this keep my soil pH balanced and around 6?

I have used organic lemon juice and it worked ok. And vinegar I have heard works as a ph up but I haven't tried that. I have only tried the lemon juice. Make sure it organic though. Yeah decrease your ph to 5.9

CannaBomb62000000
Should I squeeze like 2 lemons in a 1 litre bottle and water the plant right now or when I water it next time after letting the soil dry up a bit?

Thanks for the instant replies, appreciate it!

lemons, and vinegar are acidic...they will both bring the pH down and a little goes a LONG way. Try either a few drops at a time in a gallon of water and keep checking as you go. If your tap water is relatively stable you can figure out pretty quickly how many drops/gallon and it wont take as long next time.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom