Gnats

Kai420Fowler

Earlier today I found about 3 gnats on my weed plants and 2 on my strawberry plant, so I made a mix of 3/4th cup of hydrogen proxide 3% and 2 and 1/4th cup or water, mixed it together and poured half a cup of the mix into all of my plants I have 3 weed plants in veg 2 baby carrot plants and 1 strawberry plant in my tent, but I am more worried about my 3 flowering plants my 2 oldest ones are going to be 4 weeks old on Tuesday and my other one will be 2 weeks old on Thursday.
What should I do for my flowering plants to protect them from the gnats
420-magazine-mobile1740019075.jpg

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Earlier today I found about 3 gnats on my weed plants and 2 on my strawberry plant, so I made a mix of 3/4th cup of hydrogen proxide 3% and 2 and 1/4th cup or water, mixed it together and poured half a cup of the mix into all of my plants I have 3 weed plants in veg 2 baby carrot plants and 1 strawberry plant in my tent, but I am more worried about my 3 flowering plants my 2 oldest ones are going to be 4 weeks old on Tuesday and my other one will be 2 weeks old on Thursday.

Soil or hydro? Get yellow sticky traps. White stickies work too.

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

Soil or hydro? Get yellow sticky traps. White stickies work too.

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "
This is a soil grow and I can pick up stickies tomorrow but I also don't have much $ to spend

You can use neem oil. Or mosquito bits. Both at lowes.
420-magazine-mobile193180593.jpg

[Signature]

Or neem oil.

[Signature]
Can I spray need oil on my buds though of my flowering plants?

Can I spray need oil on my buds though of my flowering plants?

No. Don't spray the buds. Water the soil with ph'ed water. Add neem to your water.

[Signature]

No. Don't spray the buds. Water the soil with ph'ed water. Add neem to your water.

[Signature]
Ok

The gnats on your plant aren't the problem. It's the eggs they lay in the soil. Stickies for adults. Neem or mosquito bits in water for larvae.

[Signature]

The gnats on your plant aren't the problem. It's the eggs they lay in the soil. Stickies for adults. Neem or mosquito bits in water for larvae.

[Signature]
Ok

Back
Top Bottom