I'm having a Widow problem

Rider509

White Widow (hence the cheesy title) autos from seed.
(Posted here to gain a wider audience and to hopefully help other growers glean some knowledge.)

OK, so I'm convinced that the girls know that I plan to murder them and are starting a rebellion. They've been all too happy eating my food, drinking my water, and basking in my light. And now? Ingrates! WHAT. THE. HELL!

I fed them pH6.5 water (no nutes) this morning before work and this is what I came home to. Two of them are acting all morose like they just figured out my ultimate goal, while the middle one likely thinks that if she just keeps growing and making me happy that she won't suffer the blade.

They've always been different looking but generally happy. Not sure what to do but wait it out and see what tomorrow brings.

pano1.JPG

What is your grow medium?
First glance they look over watered.

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

These plants are in soil in Smart Pots. FFOF. And I agree. They look like they've been overwatered, even though I've monitored their needs and watered accordingly.

It's crazy how different these phenotypes are from the same strain. The one on the left has always had smaller darker leaves and been a more dense grower. The one in the middle has been my star performer, while the one on the right has been a more lanky leggy thing. This is what you get when you start from seed rather than clones. I cloned the one on the right so I hope it's a good producer!

As suspected, the girls had a bit too much to drink. Sometimes it's best to do nothing and wait it out before making any changes.

And thanks to the admin who changed the title! Much appreciated.

pano2.JPG

The one on the left kinda looks like I do the next morning when I have a really big drink :rofl: No seriously I have never grown in dirt, and I'd probably drown the hell out of them if I did. Looks like you doing a good job and Give her a bit and she should come around just fine from what I've read.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom